What Are Your Plans for Storm Legion?

We've got a pretty diverse set of gamers here in the Rift subforum, so I was interested in seeing what your initial plans are when Storm Legion is released. Do you plan on racing to 60 and diving into the raiding scene? Going to work on making a fortune off the Auction House? Rare mob farming?

I'm unguilded right now. Keeps me free from any responsibilities in game. That also means I'll be able to slowly work my way through the entirety of each zone. I think I'll go through and experience all the storylines, every carnage quest, and complete as many artifact sets as possible.

I remember reading on the fficial forums about players who refused to leave the zone they were in until they had all the achievements and artifacts for the zone. I don't know that I'm half that dedicated or completionist, but I might try my hand at it anyway.

I used to push hard to quickly reach max level. This time I'm definitely going to slow it down and enjoy the ride.

What about you? What are your immediate goals when the expac hits?

10+ Year Old Account
    Racing to level 60 for 'firsts' and stuff never really interests me, i'm going to be the tourist and oooh aaah at everything, wouldn't quite explore each zone to the max before moving on but i will be snooping a bit

1. level up
    2, gear up
    3. raid
    4. clear dungeons
    5. take break

Pretty standard for me.

I've recently been playing GW2 whilst waiting for SL, recently hit 80 and just relaxing and clearing zones. Think when SL comes out I'll be going for a more direct to 60 path, level up, sort my professions out and start clearing dungeons. I really enjoyed being one of the first 50's on my server when Rift released and exploring all the new dungeons in random specs. I don't think I'll have random specs soo much now but at least I can try get into the dungeons ahead of the masses and explore without having someone complaining that we don't know tactics.

I'm gonna take my sweet time, work on my making my dimensions different themes to suit my many moods and Explore Hunt Rifts. I will also be doing other things in the old world like finishing off missing rep, etc.
    {I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it. }

Quote Originally Posted by Antipathy View Post
    I'm gonna take my sweet time, work on my making my dimensions different themes to suit my many moods and Explore Hunt Rifts. I will also be doing other things in the old world like finishing off missing rep, etc.
    You get more than one? :O

The Unstoppable Force DeltrusDisc's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fluffygong View Post
    Yes, Rift is duh best.

What will I do? HarBANGER everyone.
    "A flower.
    Yes. Upon your return, I will gift you a beautiful flower."

"Remember. Remember... that we once lived..."

Quote Originally Posted by mmocd061d7bab8 View Post
    yeh but lava is just very hot water

Quote Originally Posted by Fluffygong View Post
    Haven't messed with Dimensions during the first Beta weekend, but yes, you can certainly own more than one dimension. If there is a limit, I'm sure it will be raised as all the technical stresses and loads are evaluated and adjusted.

I am taking vacation time. Level level level, try to be one of the first in my guild to 60 so they have little choice but to take me to raids, dungeons, whatever it is they are doing. Currently, I am taking a break from the game, but once that expansion hits I will be hitting it hard to get into the raiding scene early. Once I am there, and my main has what he needs to just kinda sit back and raid, I will work an alt through the content slowly to experience it all.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lathais View Post
    I am taking vacation time. Level level level, try to be one of the first in my guild to 60 so they have little choice but to take me to raids, dungeons, whatever it is they are doing. Currently, I am taking a break from the game, but once that expansion hits I will be hitting it hard to get into the raiding scene early. Once I am there, and my main has what he needs to just kinda sit back and raid, I will work an alt through the content slowly to experience it all.
    Good effing luck sir, <Terrible Idea> should be some good competition.

I'll see what I can manage to do about leveling up all fast, but knowing me, I'll get lost in some quest line's lore. :P
    "A flower.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by mavfin View Post
    I'll probably level one of my 50s to 60 with quests, and one with the new instances, and then I'll check out the new open world content. Maybe not in that order, too. I'll do whatever strikes my fancy, most likely.
    Why not mix it up? You'll get bored doing just one thing to level up a whole toon! >_<

I'm planning to use quests, hunt rifts, carnage, dungeons, and anything else they toss in to level up. Probably some warfronts too to keep my PvP edge alive.
    "A flower.

Quote Originally Posted by DeltrusDisc View Post
    Good effing luck sir, <Terrible Idea> should be some good competition.

I'll see what I can manage to do about leveling up all fast, but knowing me, I'll get lost in some quest line's lore. :P
    I taking vacation time and plan to be playing 20+ hours a day for the first few days. More than likely IA all the way unless someone in the guild is doing some dungeons or Hunt Rifts or something and wants me to come along. I may actually play the first 48 Hour without sleep just to push myself ahead. In the past, in my WoW raiding guilds(not bleeding edge, but always clearing before nerfs) I was the first to max level after WotLK and Cata came out. That was without taking time off from work. This time I am taking Nov 13th-16th off, and I don't work weekends so that gives me from Nov 13th to Nov 18th, 6 days straight, to do nothing but level. I should be 60 by Friday and be able to spend the weekend gearing up, but we'll see how long it takes to level.