Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Beta keys, courtesy of Elrar!

So, because Trion is awesome, and because Elrar is a really cool cat, he hopped into MMOC IRC to say hi to everyone and offer up some beta keys to anyone interested in trying out the beat this weekend!

Don't feel left out though, because he still loves our forums too! He tossed some beta keys our way for anyone in the forums who hasn't already pre-purchased and is interested in checking out what Storm Legion has to offer (again, the whole, "he's a really cool cat thing).

Here's some keys, each one has 25 uses, so if one of them run out uses, let me know so I can strike it out, then give the next one a shot. If you don't have an account just visit https://account.riftgame.com and make one, and the key will give you access to the beta.

HZ7Z-NT77-DJGJ-6KNQ-GLCE
    L6N7-2FRY-6FQF-9XTP-TZ7J
    WZ6M-KQRM-7YQZ-LZKE-7GNQ

I have done one use of the HZ7Z-NT77-DJGJ-6KNQ-GLCE. Not sure how many remain but thank you very much for the beta key.

so even if we use the keys, how do we actually play?
    no link, no client dl

ty for the keys

Looking forward to trying stuff out this weekend... but also need to level my Engineer in Torchlight. So many games, so little time!

Deleted
    For anyone unsure where to get the beta client I think this is the correct url: http://stormlegion.riftgame.com/en/beta/

P.S.: Thanks for the key <3

10+ Year Old Account
    Thanks for the keys edge, I've been wanting to try out Storm Legion since it was announced.

Quote Originally Posted by healios612 View Post
    so even if we use the keys, how do we actually play?
    no link, no client dl

ty for the keys
    I put the link to create an account in my post. Just make an account, enter the key, and you'll get access to the client from the account page. Should be pretty straightforward, but post in the thread if you have any issues.

@noden: The keys are 25 uses each, so there's still plenty left for others (we have 75 uses total!)

Don't thank me, thank Elrar next time he comes around : )
    Last edited by Edge-; 2012-10-19 at 05:39 PM.

Do we have to be a current rift subscriber?

Hey all,

You do not need to be a current RIFT Subscriber - if you previously had characters you should be able to log in to the live servers and copy them over to BETA.

If you've applied a key please note that invitations are not instant! We'll be sending out multiple waves of invites everyday

If this batch runs out I'll check back and drop off a few more - have fun all and don't miss the Dimensions Live Stream today @ 2:30PM Pacific at www.twitch.tv/trionworlds

Cheers,
    James "Elrar" Nichols
    Former Community Manager
    Trion Worlds, Inc.

Bare in mind guys that if you don't have an existing account, you will only be able to play the game with a new L1 char. Not sure if there are premade chars or level granting NPCs available on the beta client (but I will check for you ).

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Elrar-Trion View Post
    Hey all,

You do not need to be a current RIFT Subscriber - if you previously had characters you should be able to log in to the live servers and copy them over to BETA.

If you've applied a key please note that invitations are not instant! We'll be sending out multiple waves of invites everyday

If this batch runs out I'll check back and drop off a few more - have fun all and don't miss the Dimensions Live Stream today @ 2:30PM Pacific at www.twitch.tv/trionworlds

Cheers,
    Thanks Elrar! We appreciate it.

I hope there is a level granter or something. Was hoping to try out rift

Thank you so much for providing the Beta keys Elrar, and Edgecrusher for posting them. I've been checking Rift aggressively these past few days, and I may buy the game if the Beta proves to be fun.

Cool, thanks for giving those out. Gonna give it a try.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Doozerjun View Post
    Cool, thanks for giving those out. Gonna give it a try.

Hopefully you have a max level character to see the new content. Thanks to Elrar! Thanks to Rift letting their CM's out of the house to actually visit us little guys over here on MMO-C =D

If anyone has questions feel free to send me a tell in game even if you're not in the new content. Character name is Azuri......shocker! If i don't reply obviously AFK or busy

Quote Originally Posted by Azuri View Post
    Hopefully you have a max level character to see the new content. Thanks to Elrar!
    I do have one but it has been so long since I've played that I feel a bit lost at this point. So I started a new character just to get the feel of it again.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Doozerjun View Post
    I do have one but it has been so long since I've played that I feel a bit lost at this point. So I started a new character just to get the feel of it again.
    Yeah fair deal, you can always copy the max level toon and take a ride around. Transfer him over and send some money to the lowbee imo.

Got a beta key if someone wants it, don't have time beta testing SL atm.

HJGR-P9PE-9XXL-C3PE-J3J3

I'll try it out a bit myself, curious about it.

Zomg L6N7-2FRY-6FQF-9XTP-TZ7J still had at least one use left in it. Applied, and many thanks.
    Actually, Mr. Lennon, I CAN imagine a world with no hatred, religion, war, or violence.
    I can also imagine attacking such a world, because they would never see it coming.

http://mhkeehn.tripod.com/trashcan.jpg
    http://politicalhumor.about.com/libr...s/carville.jpe

For once, Carville was a man ahead of his time.