Experienced Resto Druid looking for stable heroic progression guild [3 nights, 479i]

Good afternoon,
    I am a veteran restoration druid player playing since the day the game came out, and I am looking for a new home. Things are somewhat volatile where I am currently and what I want more than anything is solid progression in a mature and STABLE environment. While I do work 9-5 and have an interest in maintaining my real life / personal life, I also take the game very seriously and am committed to it. I am loyal and my time spent in guilds is often measured in years not months.

About my play history:
    I completed: all content in vanilla including Naxx40 prior to the BC pre-patch, all content in Burning Crusade with the last bosses in Sunwell being post nerf, content in Wrath of the Lich King with the exception of Heroic Arthas, and most content in cataclysm due to a guild collapse in the middle of tier 11. I am 5/6 normal in Mogu’shan Vaults though I strive for more.

I am a WoW blogger, theory crafter, and active member of the druid community. You can expect me to have a voice and to do my homework. I know my spell priorities and how to handle most every situation thrown at me. If I don’t know something you can be sure that I’d work like heck to master it.

What I’m looking for:
    -Strongly prefer a 25 man guild, but I’d make an exception for a stable long running 10 man group.
    -I’d really like to find a guild that Is currently working on heroic Mogu’shan. 2/6 Heroic is about where I’d like to be but that is certainly flexible.
    -A guild that raids three nights a week for 3 to 4 hours each in the 8 EST to 12 EST time frame. I can push a little farther than the end of raid if the guild felt a kill was close.
    -STABILITY – this is my #1 concern. I need a place that isn’t going to implode or on the way to implosion when I get there. I’ve only left guilds in the past because they die and I don’t want to be part of a rebuilding process. I want to be in your stable core group and raid. It’s what I come to do.
    -Maturity is important to me. I’m not entirely a fan of a guild that shouts ridiculous amounts of homophobic and racist hate all over the place.
    -While faction/server type is not critical I’d generally prefer PvE servers and Horde but if it was a great fit with a great team I’d make an exception and faction change.

I can tell you a LOT more about myself if inquired further and would be glad to talk via e-mail or battle tag. Please let me know if you have an opening you think I could fill. You won’t be disappointed.

Hey, <Team Animosity> is currently recruiting ALL roles. We are working on Heroic Content.

Raid Days: Tues/Wed/Thrs/Mon 8 pm – 12 am EST
    Loot System: Loot Council
    Raid Size: 10 man
    We use Mumble

Current Progression:
    MSV: 1/6 Heroic

Recruitment Needs:
    >> Tanks: High
    >> Heals: Low
    >> DPS: Ranged, Pref. Warlock/Hunter/Druid
    *We are always accepting exceptional players for core spots, regardless of our posted needs.

What We Expect
    Attendance – We expect our raiders to make 95% of our raids.
    Attitude – One overly negative attitude can ruin the atmosphere of a raid. We are looking for people who can shake things off, accept constructive criticism, and who are eager to raid.
    Mumble – All raiders must have mumble and a working headset and mic.
    Performance – Raiders should always perform to their best. They are expected to enchant, gem, and reforge with the best resources available. Know your rotation and use cooldowns properly, etc.
    Social – As a member of <TA> you’re expected to be polite and friendly with the guild.
    Our Website – Raiders are expected to regularly check and use our forums. We expect raiders to post absences and review posted boss strats in advance.

If you feel that we’d be a perfect fit for you, please apply at our website.
    www.TeamAnimosity.Enjin.com

For questions, feel free to message us in game:
    Fairladyz BattleTag: FairladyZ#1731
    Karizmah
    Xeverus

SHE LOOKED LVL EIGHTEEN is a 25m raiding guild on Eonar. We pride ourselves in our ability to push endgame content with a hardcore ability and mentality while having a 3-day a week schedule currently we have immediate opening for a healer. We run a small roster as to give our Raiders Optimal raiding time. (pretty much your being recruited to raid not sit on the bench) We are also a large online gaming community with stakes in many games including LoL hosting our own Minecraft server and many more. If your interested visit www (dot) slle (dot) co or msg me at my realID benker1000 (at) aol.com for any questions or for more info

Raid times (25m)
    Tues 9-12:30 EST
    Weds 9-12:30 EST
    Thurs 9-12:30 EST

10m
    sat 12am-330am est (9-12:30 PST)
    sun 12am-330am est (9-12:30 PST)