Thread: 2p tier 14

Question 2p tier 14

I just got extremely lucky with Sha of Anger and got the tier gloves and leggs.
    My question is if it would be better going for DP now instead of Holy Avenger due to the 15% bonus making TV 316% wep dmg.

Sanctified Wrath

Quote Originally Posted by Sakurako View Post
    Sanctified Wrath
    I honestly don't like SW can u be more explicit please?

Quote Originally Posted by Croack View Post
    Fucking Sanctified Wrath.

(sorry, couldn't resist)
    Humans are the only species on the planet smart enough to be this stupid.

If you have 2set, but not 4set I'd probably go with Holy Avenger - it's still stronger than DP but benefits more from the +TV damage than SW. Especially a good choice if you have Lessons of the Darkmaster or any other 2min/1min cd trinket.

Quote Originally Posted by Balhale View Post
    If you have 2set, but not 4set I'd probably go with Holy Avenger - it's still stronger than DP but benefits more from the +TV damage than SW. Especially a good choice if you have Lessons of the Darkmaster or any other 2min/1min cd trinket.
    I have all these u mentioned Balhale.
    I will do some tests by my self see what is better, even tho DP rng is very RNG i will see
    Thank you for feedback

Deleted
    Sanctified Wrath imo.

2 pieces of tier 14 not 4 pieces of tier 14

I thought Sanctified Wrath only pulled above the others in sims involving the four piece and not the two piece? I don't see the direct correlation between the two piece bonus and that talent.

Holy Avenger is probably the most reliable choice with that bonus.

DP > HA > SW

Fights with gimmicks, buffs or tight burns.
    HA > DP > SW

After 4pc t14.
    SW > DP = HA.

Quote Originally Posted by Croack View Post
    better get used to it.

HA should be better with 2 set only if u have the darkmaster trinket too. I think swapping might be a good idea for a small time. stack wings with it when avail but don't delay either of them for the other. They should line up again eventually.

Ret has a very strong 2pce and a broken 4 set. Like Broken amazing. Expect 10K+ dps from getting 4 set.
    Last edited by anaxie; 2012-10-21 at 04:42 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by anaxie View Post
    HA should be better with 2 set only if u have the darkmaster trinket too. I think swapping might be a good idea for a small time. stack wings with it when avail but don't delay either of them for the other. They should line up again eventually.
    That's what I was thinking, along with some fights needing the on-demand burst for progression, like for Energy Charges on Elegon. Holy Avenger is a little more flexible than Sanctified Wrath for that fight also because you'll only be able to get 5 in so you can delay it a little if you need to. Just depends on your overall situation on which is going to be better.