Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Ganker View Post
    Comparing to score of other WoW expansions, 83% is low.
    83% is based on 14 reviews. That's .015% of total Wow players. The only conclusion we can make is that 14 people rated Wow as 83% on gamerankings. Saying or inferring anything more is inaccurate and makes no sense at all.

I bet we could get 14 people in this thread alone who would disgree with the 83% rating!

10+ Year Old Account
    World of Warcraft: Wrath of the Lich King
    Blizzard Entertainment, 2008 92.47%

World of Warcraft
    Blizzard Entertainment, 2004 91.89%

World of Warcraft: The Burning Crusade
    Blizzard Entertainment, 2007 91.48%

World of Warcraft: Cataclysm
    Blizzard Entertainment, 2010 91.45%

Why do i have a felling that they bribed 95% of the reviews and they forgot too bribe this time.

Funny thing:
    Torchlight II
    Runic Games, 2012 88.64%
    Don't sweat the details!!!

50% score means game is a poor shit these days - for example Duke Nukem Forever.
    I give Mop a 100% rating because i think it's perfect.

I would probably give it a slightly higher mark, maybe 85-87%

Deleted
    Apparently I've been wrong the last few weeks. I'll stop having fun right now, my apologies for liking a game that only gets an 8 out of 10.

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    83% is generally a B/B-.

And that's coming from the reviewers who we've shown are bias against MoP.
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

Deleted
    I think 60% is pushing it tbh, too many damm right retarded design decisions. Dailies as sole source of rep, double rep grinds, forcing players into small areas despite limitations of old game such as mob tagging and so on.

The new continent is good, the new factions and lore is good the instances are good (if a tadge too easy) but the overall game play experience is boring and negative. If they game more choice in how to obtain rep such as tabbards then I'd bump that up a fair amount, but for me, the overall experience is tedious.

Quote Originally Posted by Synthaxx View Post
    My own personal rating would be in the low-mid 90's, around 93%. However, even with that in mind, i'm unsubscribing very soon. My interest lied primarily in PVP and soloing old content for a long time now. I've sort of grown tired of PVP in all it's forms, so soloing was all that was left.

With the vengeance fix they added recently, even that is no longer fun. Sure, it was bugged and they need to balance around the end-game, but i can't play on that basis alone. I need something to work for me or there's no reason for me to play. This is NOT a bad point on the game, just that it's moved in a direction that's stopped me enjoying it.

I'm quitting not out of rage, but out of feeling burnt out with WoW completely. I can't see me resubbing in future, not even if soloing does become fun again. I don't want to dedicate myself to raiding for the fact i don't find it fun, and some people can be real assholes about when YOU screw up, but can't take you telling them to get their shit together when they wipe you 4 times on the same thing (for example). PVP is a ragefest a lot of the time. Add onto that the fact it costs to play, yeah, i can't warrant the subscription. My Annual Pass expires in about 3-4 hours and the monthly sub renews about 2 days after that.

So, while i rate MoP around 93% personally, it's finally time for me to say goodbye to the game (though i'll still be around the forums a lot, mostly in the Computer section as usual).
    same here... i was pretty much just playing pvp and soloing stuff in cata and i didnt want to buy mop asap so i deiced to wait 1 month to see how it turns out and tbh gw2 pvp > wow pvp

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    i went to that site clicked on best rated saw

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2
    Infinity Ward/Activision, 2009

93.35%

instantly dismissed anythingt hat website has to say that game was pure and udder trash

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3
    Infinity Ward/Activision, 2011

88.36%

yea this website knows nothing....i dislike non player reviews on things cause im sure if it were the players more then 90% like mop i know alot of people who HATE MW3
    Quote Originally Posted by Ferg View Post
    sometimes when im alone i like to cover myself in vaseline and pretend im a slug
    Quote Originally Posted by Root View Post
    I like to glue my thumbs to my nipples and pretend I'm a T-Rex.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Descense View Post
    World of Warcraft: Wrath of the Lich King
    Blizzard Entertainment, 2008 92.47%

World of Warcraft
    Blizzard Entertainment, 2004 91.89%

World of Warcraft: The Burning Crusade
    Blizzard Entertainment, 2007 91.48%

World of Warcraft: Cataclysm
    Blizzard Entertainment, 2010 91.45%
    That just shows that MoP score is really poor compared to other expansions.

That just shows that MoP score is really poor compared to other expansions.
    But it doesn't really reflect on how the expansion is.
    Goodbye-Forever-MMO-Champ
    Quote Originally Posted by HighlordJohnstone View Post
    Alleria's whispers start climaxing

The game has evolved into nothing but World of Dailiescraft. Be thankful it scored that high.

Quote Originally Posted by JimmyHellfire View Post
    People "review" products on Amazon with 1 out of 5 stars because they were too dumb to read a manual. People rate a game low because they lost in PvP. People rate a game low because there's a DLC out. People rate products high because there's a stylized apple on it. So, yeah, reviews - buurp.

This was a mash up of "Critic" review, not general populace reviews. There is a big difference.
    Quote Originally Posted by Elrandir View Post
    My starfall brings all the mobs to the yard.
    Laurellen - Druid Smiteyou - lol holy dps

10+ Year Old Account
    For an expansion thats a pretty good score...

http://www.gamerankings.com/pc/64769...ria/index.html

Almost 1 month after release, Mists of Pandaria have only 83.43% score based on 14 reviews. Compared to other expansions this score is low. What do you guys think? Do you agree with this score?
    It's still not a bad score. World of Warcraft is losing "Relevance," but not because other MMOs are out that are taking mass amounts of subs. People are just getting bored of it.

I always respect anyone's review of a movie/game/album (as long as they're legitimate), but in the end, someone's review has absolutely zero influence on how much I like or dislike something.
    Quote Originally Posted by Novakhoro View Post
    I recommend shoulder surgery immediately... there's no way you didn't fuck it up with how hard you just reached.

A majority of the reviews downrate MoP because it's still WoW, and still using the same engine. It would be silly for them to give MoP a 10/10. I think the reviews are generally fair. WoW is an old game.

Quote Originally Posted by ScottsdaleHokie View Post
    The game has evolved into nothing but World of Dailiescraft. Be thankful it scored that high.
    Funny. I don't think I've done a daily in the past 2 weeks.
    Quote Originally Posted by Novakhoro View Post
    I recommend shoulder surgery immediately... there's no way you didn't fuck it up with how hard you just reached.

Quote Originally Posted by Veyne View Post
    Funny. I don't think I've done a daily in the past 2 weeks.
    I've probably done more this expansion then any other. But I find them more amusing this go around.
    Quote Originally Posted by Elrandir View Post
    My starfall brings all the mobs to the yard.
    Laurellen - Druid Smiteyou - lol holy dps

10+ Year Old Account
    That's not a bad score but me, I would rate it about 93. I simply love this expansion the most of all the other expansions. I'm loving every bit of it. Although I wish they would've made new models for the new monsters and such instead of using the old models for almost everything. Like the Jinyu, couldn't they have put in the effort to make them have a unique model instead of the Nightelf's. Also the Yaungol guys couldn't they have taken the time to make a unique model for them instead of just using the Tauren model? But I guess that's just Blizzard being lazy again.
    Last edited by Pony Soldier; 2012-10-22 at 02:47 PM.
    - "If you have a problem figuring out whether you're for me or Trump, then you ain't black" - Jo Bodin, BLM supporter
    - "I got hairy legs that turn blonde in the sun. The kids used to come up and reach in the pool & rub my leg down so it was straight & watch the hair come back up again. So I learned about roaches, I learned about kids jumping on my lap, and I love kids jumping on my lap...” - Pedo Joe

15+ Year Old Account
    I wouldn't rate it until the next expansion is released. So the whole thing is actually out.