Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah, I don't think Orcs need Command and Blood Fury. One or the other, maybe but both is over the top.

Deleted
    Well it's nobody's fault you're playing girly races, roll an Orc, be manly!

Quote Originally Posted by SadWarrior View Post
    Well it's nobody's fault you're playing girly races, roll an Orc, be manly!
    I play girly races because I'm a girl. Just something to consider...

The first Warlock, Gul'dan, was an orc. Obviously, he'd want his own race to be better at it!

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Annesh View Post
    I like how you didn't even mention night elves. We don't even get a 1% hit bonus. Meld is solid for pvp but that's seriously it.

Night elf racial review ploxxxxxxxxxx
    Night elves are the best tanks in the game, that is their niche.

On topic, racials are such a tiny portion of the damage that despite 99,9% of all who bring it up think they are good enough for it to matter... they are not(not talking about you specificially OP).

Racials are fine, if you think otherwise then roll orc, human whatever you want
    Last edited by Bakis; 2012-10-22 at 10:23 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Jenerena View Post
    I play girly races because I'm a girl. Just something to consider...
    Well... you can always take example from men who play female characters... No issue there :>

10+ Year Old Account
    Female orcs are manlier than most male characters :P I agree with alot of whats being said here, but if it weren't for Berserking, you would never see a troll unless it was an npc.

Quote Originally Posted by SadWarrior View Post
    Well... you can always take example from men who play female characters... No issue there :>
    I know plenty of those .

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by planktin View Post
    Female orcs are manlier than most male characters :P I agree with alot of whats being said here, but if it weren't for Berserking, you would never see a troll unless it was an npc.
    Ill share with you my darkest secret, its darker than darkest night! In TBC... i... had... a... troll... ROGUE! *tam dam dam*

Deleted
    I don't want racials removed, I want racials to be balanced. They always meant something to me.

It's not that hard to have racials give around 1% performance boost, regardless of class/role.

Here's how I'd do racials (from an old thread I started):

http://i.minus.com/idu8gbXjZF4jO.png

10+ Year Old Account
    Racials need a global overhaul, they are in general not balanced , not between factions and not within factions. GC said if he could start WoW from scratch there would be no racials at all, but as it stands racials are fossils of a bygone epoch and need to be addressed in a comprehensive manner.

---------- Post added 2012-10-22 at 10:06 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Zardi View Post
    The first Warlock, Gul'dan, was an orc. Obviously, he'd want his own race to be better at it!
    he was not the first warlock, Nerzhul was a warlock before Gul'dan, and Gul'dan was Nerzhul's disciple, and the Nightelf satyrs were warlocks millennia before Gul'dan was and Achimonde and Kil'jaedan were warlocks millennia before them!
    Last edited by Grubjuice; 2012-10-22 at 02:12 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by zinnin View Post
    I like the 'extra' racials that don't really equal dps directly. Shadowmeld, Darflight, Goblin Leap, Human Trinket, Stoneform, Escape Artist, Gift of the Naaru, War Stomp, WotF, and Arcane Torrent are all interesting racials. Some might help a little more then others but for the most part they are just a little extra.

Things like 1% hit \ Expertise \ haste \ crit and Beserking \ Blood Fury just need to be removed. They aren't interesting and just have balance issues.

arcane torrent best racial for healers, 6%mana (before the nerf) btw

If we didnt all the other things PVP players would all go Human or Undead. Most of them are btw more would change with the removal of the other benefits

Dont gnomes have 5% int still??

---------- Post added 2012-10-22 at 07:26 PM ----------

On a side note, id make 1 set of racials, which are mirrored over the seperate factions, that means, no one faction has an advantage over the other really.
    Ie,

Humans trinket is given to UD aswell
    Orcs Blood Fury is given to dwarves
    Arcane torrent is also given to Dreanie

and so on.

Pit Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    The new undead racial Touch of the Grave is worth about 1.4% of my damage according to WoL/recount and is a steady source of healing as well.

It is definitely viable.
    “I have never made but one prayer to God, a very short one: ‘O Lord, make my enemies ridiculous.’ And God granted it.” -- Voltaire

"He who awaits much can expect little" -- Gabriel Garcia Marquez

Herald of the Titans Orangetai420's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by hurtgen View Post
    Dont gnomes have 5% int still??

---------- Post added 2012-10-22 at 07:26 PM ----------

On a side note, id make 1 set of racials, which are mirrored over the seperate factions, that means, no one faction has an advantage over the other really.
    Ie,

Humans trinket is given to UD aswell
    Orcs Blood Fury is given to dwarves
    Arcane torrent is also given to Dreanie

and so on.
    I like this idea better than what's on live. If we're going to stick with racials they should be perfectly balanced between the two factions
    MMO-C, home of the worst community on the internet.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by hurtgen View Post
    Dont gnomes have 5% int still??[COLOR="red"]
    no, they now have a 5 % increased mana pool
    which is great for only a few class/specs, most notable Mistweavers where it adds up so insane mana yields from Mana Tea consumption, and a few others like Arcane Mages, (well mages in general) who have regen based on % mana. I don't know if that mana pool increase synergizes with chaotic energy because i don't know how CE works but it makes Life tap slightly more effective for Demo and Aff.

They also have 1% spell hit if they can equip a dagger or sword.

Quote Originally Posted by Grubjuice View Post
    no, they now have a 5 % increased mana pool
    which is great for only a few class/specs, most notable Mistweavers where it adds up so insane mana yields from Mana Tea consumption, and a few others like Arcane Mages, (well mages in general) who have regen based on % mana. I don't know if that mana pool increase synergizes with chaotic energy because i don't know how CE works but it makes Life tap slightly more effective for Demo and Aff.

They also have 1% spell hit if they can equip a dagger or sword.
    Ahh fair enough, im horde, no clue bout alli passive racials really. The dagger/sword spell hit is nice tho.

Quote Originally Posted by Scathbais View Post
    The new undead racial Touch of the Grave is worth about 1.4% of my damage according to WoL/recount and is a steady source of healing as well.

It is definitely viable.
    Feels beyond stupid that some races just get a free damage boost.

With that said, human racial gives them an extra trinket slot which accounts to 3.5% extra PvP power damage vs players, plus the proc.

Curious what's going on with racials.

10+ Year Old Account
    You forgot the most important passive.

+Infinity badass rating.
    "The truth, my goal."