Question Which raid size do you prefer (and which are you currently raiding)?

There's a lot of debate about whether 25 mans are dying due to 10s being the "easiest route to loot" or simply because people prefer 10s.

I'd like to see which it is (at least for MMO-Champ users)

10m you get to know everyone in the raid much better so thats what i prefer i cant give a shit about epeens and blabal 25m matters most. however i will only raid with ppl who are good at the game. im currently in a guild consisting of former hardcore raiders thats retired to 2 raid days.

and i play 10m

As a resto druid I prefer 25mans

10+ Year Old Account
    I prefer 10 mans, but i raid in a 25 man guild.

Sig by the amazing Shyama! <Ascension 16/16 H 25man oceanic>

10+ Year Old Account
    Both 10 and 25man gives the same loot, so 10man to have less fights about loot, or hate going.

10+ Year Old Account
    i preffer 25 man but my ancient pc refuses to cooperate ;s

25 man for both. I hate 10mans, they have no real raid feeling. It just feels like a glorified 5man, not even like UBRS was when it got made into a 10man, hell even karazhan was better. But currently - 10mans are just... bland and boring. Besides, being able to do a crapton of HPS as a monk is sweet ^_^

Epic!
    15+ Year Old Account
    I prefer 25s because I like being in a large guild with a lot of active players and really enjoy the challenge of coordinating 25 man raids. Currently raiding 10 mans as it is next to impossible to find a 25 man raiding guild on my server

I prefer 25 man yet, I am raiding 10 man.

I prefer 10s, and I raid 10s. But I'll happily raid either.

Deleted
    Far prefer 25s, been stuck in 10s since T12 because of the times I'm able to raid and the disappearance of so many 25 man guilds.

I like 10m more, it is just more personal and oversee-able. 25m can get a lot more dramatic and chaotic.

Deleted
    I prefer the larger group for raids than the smaller.

I dont wanna put "label 10" next to small and "label 25" next to large.

Those 2 are just the sizes of choice so far for blizzard.

But under the current raiding model 2 sizes are pointless and as such i am looking forward a "the one size in the middle" that will let us cut the crap and play the game on a level playing field again.

With round groups of 5 this size should be either 15 or 20.

15 seems to be the most popular of all, including 10 and 25.

It would be agolden compromise.

I prefer 25 mans, not raiding at all currently.
    God and maths? Hmm, the letter to alpha relation would be 7 - 15 - 4. Since it's all one word, it's safe to assume it's multiplication so it'd be 7*15*4=420. So realistically, god is related to cannabis? Perhaps that's what they were expecting you to write.

Liked 25 or even 40.

I dont even play these days

Stood in the Fire ImEveryCliche's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Prefer 25 mans, but raiding 10 man casually now.

This thread needs a poll but lol at Mr. 2 post count OP.

I don't play but my guild raids 25. Of course they only raid 8 hours a week and are sort of struggling. Well' they aren't doing as well as my high expectations set for them. I'd prefer 10 for easiness and convenience if I was semi-semi hardcore (as in good, but not server first good), but 25 for casual (current guild) and 25 for seriously trying.

Deleted
    I prefer 25 man raids, because when I started to play this game 10 people were call a dungeon group and not a raid.

I prefer 25 man. One week ago my guild expanded to 25 man. I was raiding 10 man in cataclysm, because of my bad Laptop. Now with the 64bit client i have less fps issues and i love 25 man.

Almost no loot gets wasted and we get more loot per person. The only downside are Vanity drops. In 10 and 25 you get only 1 mount which sucks big time. Blizzard should fix this for the collectors out there.