Raiding and end game content

Is there alot to do at end game like raiding and such.

And is there heroic dungeons and stuff like that and how many people are in the raids 10 man or 20?
    i7 3770k @ 4.3 GHz | Cool Master Evo Push/Pull | Asrock z77 Extreme 4 | GTX 680 4GB SLI | Samsung 840 Pro 128GB | WD Blue 1TB | CORSAIR Vengeance 16GB| Seasonic X850W | Thermaltake Element V Black Edition| CrossOver 27Q 2560x1440 S-IPS 27" Monitor | Razer DeathStalker |Naga MMO Champion |Windows 7 Ultimate 64 Bit

10+ Year Old Account
    Yes, just like any other MMO out there (Rift, WoW, etc), SWTOR does offer endgame. To me, the experience doesn't start until you hit max level but that is just my opinion.

To answer your quests:

Heroic Dungeons: Yes, they are called Flashpoints and there is Normal or Hardmode. You can get gear through that as if you would do a Heroic in WoW.

Raiding: Raids in this game are called Operations. Operations have Story Mode (Casual Friendly), Hardmode (Somewhat serious guilds) and Nightmare Mode (hardcore guilds).

The Operations are either 8man or 16man.

The first tier of HM-FPs and OPs were a little on the easy side for MMO veterans, but considering they were introducing it to some newer players they were ok. The latest FPs (Kaon under Siege and Lost Island) and OPs (Explosive Conflict and Terrfor from Beyond) are a lot better tuned and are incredibly fun. They are easily the equal of WoW raids and the FPs are the best dungeons I have done in any MMO.

Flashpoints in SWTOR are easily among the best on the market. Only annoying thing is that you can't turn off the story/cutscenes and have to spacebar after completing them the first time. Not a huge problem but still a minor annoyance

Thanks for the legit responses guys, I heard alot of negative stuff like that there wasn't that much to do at end game because of the long time in between patches put out. Any info on this?
    i7 3770k @ 4.3 GHz | Cool Master Evo Push/Pull | Asrock z77 Extreme 4 | GTX 680 4GB SLI | Samsung 840 Pro 128GB | WD Blue 1TB | CORSAIR Vengeance 16GB| Seasonic X850W | Thermaltake Element V Black Edition| CrossOver 27Q 2560x1440 S-IPS 27" Monitor | Razer DeathStalker |Naga MMO Champion |Windows 7 Ultimate 64 Bit

Quote Originally Posted by Seiz View Post
    Thanks for the legit responses guys, I heard alot of negative stuff like that there wasn't that much to do at end game because of the long time in between patches put out. Any info on this?
    That's probably from people the blew through the really easy first tier of OPs (EV and KP). EC and TFB are a lot more difficult but they still don't have the hardest level (Nightmare) released for it yet. 1.5 which is on the PTR releases EC-NiM and will be out soon.

Quote Originally Posted by Seiz View Post
    Flashpoints

Black Talon/ Esseles; False Emperor; Directive 7; Battle of Illum; Boarding Party/ Taral V; The Foundry/ Maelstrom Prison; Kaon Under Siege; Lost Island

Operations

Enternity Vault; Karaggas Palace; Explosive Conflict; Terror from Beyond

Flashpoints for endgame are mostly hardmode while Operations come in storymode/ hardmode and nightmare mode (Exposlive Conflict Nightmare comes with 1.5, no Nightmare mode yet for Terror from Beyond)

As for all endgame content... if you join a guild which already cleared everything it can be a walkthrough and you'll be equipped pretty fast. However in case you are going with a bunch of people which neither have the equipment nor the experience for the harder Operations (Explosive Conflict hardmode and Terror from Beyond hardmode) you'll need time to master these operations.

I haven't experience any bugs with either of these operations and to me, Terror from Beyond is a beautiful zone, highly possible one of the most beautiful zones I've seen in my MMO career.

There are also no restrictions as to where you can go, you don't need to unlock one operation to get to the "next tier" however enrage timer and damage output for low geared player is making it very very hard to skip something.

Yes there is end game. There isn't A LOT of it, but it is extremely high quality stuff that is definitely worth doing.

It has some bugs, but it isn't any more buggy than Dragonsoul was.

We are currently getting new content faster than WoW also. We just had a new raid come out about 4 weeks ago and we've already had our next one up on the test server for a couple weeks. It should be released in the next 2-3 weeks.

Raid sizes are 8man and 16man.

Quote Originally Posted by iceberg265 View Post
    Yes there is end game. There isn't A LOT of it, but it is extremely high quality stuff that is definitely worth doing.

It has some bugs, but it isn't any more buggy than Dragonsoul was.

We are currently getting new content faster than WoW also. We just had a new raid come out about 4 weeks ago and we've already had our next one up on the test server for a couple weeks. It should be released in the next 2-3 weeks.

Raid sizes are 8man and 16man.
    More content faster than WoW. Depends what qualifies as content tbh. I don't think so, but that is only my personal opinion of course