Deleted

Cannot post long topic

Hey,
    First post here, am trying to re-post a topic i started on the WoW EU forums in the hope that it gets stuck on the US forums so that there's potential for a Blue to spot it. However, when ever I try to post said topic on the mmo champ forums I get a 'your post cannot contain any links, videos etc until you have posted a few times' message. The post i am trying to make contains no links, no videos or anything like that, no quote marks, and is just a direct copy/paste from my topic on the EU forums. So my question is, WTH? Are first time posters limited in the size of a post they can make? I am missing something? Plz halp!

Whatever your problem may be, it would be solved by just getting to 10 posts. Just try not to spam.

Deleted
    Well, it's not an ideal solution, but if it works I won't argue. Cheers

10+ Year Old Account
    Don't use any "@" symbols either. I think the board thinks you're trying to write an email address when you do.

15+ Year Old Account
    Also, if you still have problems, PM me the post and I can take a look to see if I can figure out what the problem is.

Deleted
    Hehe it's a funny system. Would the forum really be so bad if anyone, even new subscribers could post anything? Or is it a way of dealing with bots?

Deleted
    Primarily, yes. Also people trying to get their page higher up in search machine indexes by linking them to pages already high up.