Unhappy Need recommendations for a Surge protector.

Ok so some time ago i posted about some computer troubles i was having and I got good help from the folks here at MMOchamp

Sadly the same problems are coming up again slowly which is just my computer locking up, having to force a boot, and then the next time it comes on either goes fine or fails to turn on then tells me to either start windows normal or launch repair, i hit start normal and bam i am in.

one user recommended getting a new PSU, i just went with it cause my old one was iffy on the available watts and also was getting to its 4 year of use thru a couple of hiccups thanks to my HORRIBLE electric service.

and once getting my new PSU all my problems VANISHED.

since then i have been unfortunate enough to finally realize why i have to replace so many light bulbs so frequently and one of my fans had to be replaced as well.

this is because me new PSU is already having problems apparently i get bad enough surges to really fuck my shit up cause its all lining up now... and dawning on me, long story short I think i loose full power probably at least once every 2 months with no reason at all and its just the 15 or so houses around me and i don't even live outside of the city, its completely bogus and i wish i was smart enough to know how to complain and get some shit replaced because its the surges that is doing the damage, the last one had the power phase in and out around 15 times before finally just blowing, i scrambled to turn of my pc, but the damage has been done, and its slowly becoming more unreliable and ill have to get a new PSU or just risk screwing up everything i guess.

but id like to know if any of you can recommend a very nice surge protector, cause in the future i might just invest in a better gaming pc and if i do i want to be safe with my horrible electric luck.

basically looking for something that will cover me in the situations i have experienced and preferably something someone can vouch for.

I would be willing to spend up to $200.00 if really necessary but 100-150 sounds easier on my wallet.

THANK YOU in advance if you can help me out!

Please only post one thread.