Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    nerf burst, so all these unskilled warriors/hunters can get back to being dominated where they belong.

there is no difference between a good and bad warrior at the moment. pop reck/avatar/banner, roll face, collect rating.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Illana View Post
    season already ended, mmr lol

I wish.

Everyone took the KFC setup for granted, and they manipulated the system to their advantage, now all the Warrior/Hunter teams are at the top, with but a few of any other combinations up there with it.

Season needs to end, like now, like......now. like...yeah now.

All i can say is we know there's a problem when people consider certain classes as free kills(Ele shaman)

Quote Originally Posted by ComicRC View Post
    I'm a Warrior myself, yes "we" and Hunters are really OP atm. But lets get some facts right.

First of all, 98% is a false number. Try again.

Secondly, from your avatar and profile I call out you're playing a Warlock so you're the third best class atm.

4.3 and Warriors, if you remember, well it's payback.
    Being trash in one season doesn't mean you can be god mode in another. Enhance has been trash most of it's existence but I've done alright.. If this was the case, I think Enhance deserves at least 5 seasons being OP.

I'm not even playing anymore so dc if they nerf warriors/hunters. I'm just happy so many ppl get pwned by us/them after you pwned us through 95% of cata.
    Quote Originally Posted by kbarh View Post
    may i suggest you check out wowwiki or any similar site, it's Grom that orders the murder of Cairne

Some warriors are so silly it's not even fun.
    Someone bursts on you, you have to use your cds.
    Is it then our fault a warrior can come and 2-shot us because we had to use them previously, while the warrior still have his cds up?
    No. That's bad balance, and if you can't see that I don't know what's wrong with you.

So it was fine before when all comps where RMP and RLS?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Baracuda View Post
    I'm not even playing anymore so dc if they nerf warriors/hunters. I'm just happy so many ppl get pwned by us/them after you pwned us through 95% of cata.
    Right. There's was nothing wrong with hunters in cata except the beginning and end of s9 was a bit rough for them. Warriors were indeed pretty shit in s10 and s11, but still viable.

Quote Originally Posted by Kezotar View Post
    Hunters were out of hand, warriors not. What was wrong with Warrior is that their damage was way too high but it got solved as we started getting resilience gear and people knew when to pop their shit.

Most People go around and try out Warrior crits, most of the videos are done with target with zero resilience or a few points in it. But those can't be real in 2v2 situatons.

Rogue got - Evasion / Combat readiness - Both of less CD than the warriors burst.

Priest - PS - Prayer - Other shit.

Druid - Double Barkskin and awfull alot of bear utilities, stun, Last Stand etc.

Mage - Double block - Freeze/deepfreeze if trinkets into a instant poly.

Paladin - Straight Buble (can ofc be shattered if you stand like a turd in front of him without kiting.) Stun 30 sec (can be trinketed) Blinding Light 5-6 sec stun. Divine Protection 20% dmg reduction and alot more.

Hunter - Double Deteraance opop.

Warrior - Shield Wall - Disarm - Rallying Cry - Shockwave if he got it.

Shaman - I don't know their class,but I know they got totems and shit.

Warlock - Immune in like 8sec of damage? Portals x 2? Coil? Fear? Seduce.

Monk - Not sure about this class, all I know is that their dodging is OP.

DK - Blood stance - Sac pet - Icebound Fortitude - Peel?? Chain of Ice talented to freeze for 2 sec - Freeze the target.

So what the problem is - People don't use their defensive CDs. When I burst on a rogue - What he does is runs from me with his back to me. Simple as that. Who's fault is that? Mine? No. He's bad. Mage doesn't block? Too bad. DK doesn't peel and his reactions are slow, again, not my fault. Priest popping CDs too early? Not my fault and obviously lack of skill. Druid never gets beaten by any classes so wont bother talk here. Hunter that doesn't deterence in time is a bad hunter. Pretty much everything goes on the players. It's your fault for being bad, not others.

Although warriors might have a bit high burst it's survivable, if you're bad, don't blame others.

Hunters thought is a whole different scenario. Double Hunter VS Me. I pop Defensive stance - Shield Wall - Die by Sword - Rallying Cry and what more there is to pop and yet I die within 3-4 seconds. But their nerf was stupid. They just wrecked it, should've tweaked the DMG.

Stop making silly threads about this, it's absurd. Just L2P please. I've seen both Retris, DKs and Even ROGUEs beating me in duel. Skilled players of course. Not those that starte in Cata with Ambush, cheap shot, kidney and recup as their only abilites. These are good players and yes, they time stuff. Like my old stupid friend, pops a random hoj just so it isn't in CD. There's no reason to do it for him, just to get it off the GD. That's what the most players are like. That's why the whines so big.

I remember that wannabe best priest Hydra showed off a video with warriors burst, first of all, he had bad gear. Secondly he popped PS before the burst even started. Burst started he wasted his CDs running in the middle like a mocking banner and got what he deserved, one shot. Obviously he had bad gear and that wouldn't have happened.

jk just stack 3-5 taste of blood and 1 shot any1

stop defending yourself you think it's fine a aoe stun crit for 80k and able to 1shot any1? aoe 20 sec cd stun

they can do the same about hunters and don't die and hunters w.o cds are awful

both are retarded as fuck
    "We live in a world where a style of play that uses posession and passing to try and make spaces is made fun of.
    While a style of play where a team sits back for 90 minutes and breaks away in 1v1 situations is respected."
    - Ronald Koeman.

To me its great. All the last season rogues have to take them blind folds off now to see whats going on. Good times is good times. KFC is an amazingly fun comp blindos cloth really well.

Popping every cd and watching the enemy die should be fun. Kfc was a fun spec, now it is not even fun for the people who play kfc. Good old hunters are all still hoping for MM buffs instead of playing the most broken spec ever.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Rorschachs View Post
    Popping every cd and watching the enemy die should be fun. Kfc was a fun spec, now it is not even fun for the people who play kfc. Good old hunters are all still hoping for MM buffs instead of playing the most broken spec ever.
    Good Old Hunters are hoping for a PvP specc that doesn't require you having 5 million keybinds to do what a mage does in 5 or 6.

Deleted
    I often dream what it would be like to be OP then I remember blizz hates our spec

Maybe one day Mr Moonkin ;_;

Deleted
    theirs nothing wrong with warriors atm they are fine yes their damage is high but they went through cata being severely out matched.. hunters on the other hand have always been strong but now have the ability to kill ppl with 7k+ resi with cds popped in less than 3 seconds which is total BS

Quote Originally Posted by R0AM3R View Post
    theirs nothing wrong with warriors atm they are fine yes their damage is high but they went through cata being severely out matched.. hunters on the other hand have always been strong but now have the ability to kill ppl with 7k+ resi with cds popped in less than 3 seconds which is total BS
    there's so much factual accuracy and deep metaphysical insight in this post I cannot even begin to fathom the infallibility of this poster.

Deleted
    Im not fully pvp geared on my ret pala (i reduce 52% dmg with resi) but today i got hit for 85 000 white crit by a warrior.

Yes you heard me, 85 000 white crit.

Last time i even noticed the damage (honestly most of the times i dont care, even against BM hunters because when i see them all, i just pop my defensive cds) gotta be in the arena when i tried to jump out of the bridge on my fully pvp geared resto druid and got globalled by a mage before landing in the middle of CATA making me ragequit the game for a year. Then d3 came out and mops on its way and i bought annual pass making me retarded.
    Last edited by mmoc664e732ce0; 2012-10-26 at 01:09 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by R0AM3R View Post
    Read my post from above. Bad argument. Also, check your facts because not an ounce of that is true...

Quote Originally Posted by naturetauren View Post
    Im not fully pvp geared on my ret pala (i reduce 52% dmg with resi) but today i got hit for 85 000 white crit by a warrior.

Yes you heard me, 85 000 white crit.

Last time i even noticed the damage (honestly most of the times i dont care, even against BM hunters because when i see them all, i just pop my defensive cds) gotta be in the arena when i tried to jump out of the bridge on my fully pvp geared resto druid and got globalled by a mage before landing in the middle of CATA making me ragequit the game for a year. Then d3 came out and mops on its way and i bought annual pass making me retarded.
    you know a lot of people have t1 weapons now and are sitting on about 40% pvp power.

so 52% damage reduction is more like 20%

Quote Originally Posted by Illana View Post
    you know a lot of people have t1 weapons now and are sitting on about 40% pvp power.

so 52% damage reduction is more like 20%
    Do you know how resilience and PvP power interact? Or are you just bad at maths?

Wait I know! You're biased and uninformed as well as the above!

For the record, 40% PvP Power makes 52% damage reduction 32.8%.

Deleted
    I'll remember the people who got gladiator with bm hunter or warriors as i do with s5 glad dk's.. pure fucking shit