Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    Season need to end. Unplayable.
    Oh and release PvP wands please...
    Hello SPELL STEAL NERF ?
    Spell steal gives wings and Working As Intended

I don't see how it's fun even playing an OP class. My warrior is a beast but arenas are just boring as hell, PVP has never felt so devoid of skill as it does right now. Mirror games have always been my favourite, now they're just RNG.
    Stormscale Horde EU | http://lastrogue.com

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Illana View Post
    you know a lot of people have t1 weapons now and are sitting on about 40% pvp power.

so 52% damage reduction is more like 20%
    I didnt know it did that. I thought your resi will always be like 60% but the pvp power itself just makes you hit harder on pvp targets. Like popping wings.

Or did i miss something.
    Last edited by mmoc664e732ce0; 2012-10-27 at 05:09 PM.

Deleted
    I have cancelled my sub(cool story etc), might be back for 5.1 if they sort it out.

People who says warrior or hunters are fine and can be countered are ignorants. Sure they can but what effort need to be done to counter them compared to other comps. Not worth a comment about MM hunters and with warriors the problem is that they have it all - superb control, superb mobility, burst and survivability. Thats what makes them OP. Some of those must be toned down.

Fixes are inc, so lets hope they reset MMR and next season will be much more enjoyable.
    Rock: "We're sub-standard DPS. Nerf Paper, Scissors are fine."
    Paper: "OMG, WTF, Scissors!"
    Scissors: "Rock is OP and Paper are QQers. We need PvP buffs."

Quote Originally Posted by Octania View Post
    no hunters to be seen until s7 brought the ATC but that was the prot warriors doing that allowed the farming of wizzcleaves that were rampant during that time.
    S7 was beast cleave, then beast cleave died out with bestial wrath duration nerf. ATC was s8(death bringers will armor pen made port war dps viable in pvp)

It's funny when people want Scissor, Paper and Rock Balance in a Game with 11 Classes and 33 different specs.

Don't play a warrior or hunter. I play a warlock like OP. No issue. Just learn to play again.

So Wars and Hunters are the new mages ? Learn to adept or die like the op

no because i just finished lvling my hunter now i have to gear him and make more people post incorrect statistics plz kk thxs bai

Quote Originally Posted by ComicRC View Post
    I'm a Warrior myself, yes "we" and Hunters are really OP atm. But lets get some facts right.

First of all, 98% is a false number. Try again.

Secondly, from your avatar and profile I call out you're playing a Warlock so you're the third best class atm.

4.3 and Warriors, if you remember, well it's payback.
    lolwat. warlocks are the least represented class apart from rogues. Sorry the warlock in the random BG hit you for a big chaos bolt that you didn't use one of your 10 warrior reflects/stuns/silences/interupts to stop.
    Last edited by scmpoe; 2012-10-30 at 05:11 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aelayah View Post
    It took you that long to realise that Blizzard doesn't care about PvP ?
    Seriously, I find myself wondering the same thing. Pvp has always been trash, where the FUCK have you been OP?

Dont let the door hit you!

Seriously though, this game isnt balanced for pvp because it was never designed for pvp. Want real pvp there are plenty of games out there.
    []http://sig.lanjelin.com/img/tanro.png[/]

Quote Originally Posted by AnarchyEU View Post
    I have cancelled my sub(cool story etc), might be back for 5.1 if they sort it out.
    They won't.

BM burst and even sustained will be strong as hell.

Warrior cd stacking will still be retarded OP on top of shockwave control.

Burst across the board for ALL classes will be up there with both of the above mentioned classes with maximum pvp power.

Outside of this, to balance the burst healers will literally be unkillable by 2-3 of any dps class unless they are locked out for at least 12-15 seconds. I can see 3's starting to last 25+ minutes at high ratings come full gear.

---------- Post added 2012-10-30 at 05:30 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Lazuli View Post
    Seriously, I find myself wondering the same thing. Pvp has always been trash, where the FUCK have you been OP?
    PvP is less enjoyable now than it's ever been before. Blame it on balance, blame it on ridiculous amounts off CC's or insane burst or literally unkillable healers but every single step they've taken in "balancing" PvP over the past 2 years has been in the wrong direction.
    Quote Originally Posted by High Overlord Saurfang
    "I am he who watches they. I am the fist of retribution. That which does quell the recalcitrant. Dare you defy the Warchief? Dare you face my merciless judgement?"
    i7-6700 @2.8GHz | Nvidia GTX 960M | 16GB DDR4-2400MHz | 1 TB Toshiba SSD| Dell XPS 15

I think everyone thinks there class is out shined.

Quote Originally Posted by Playintrafic View Post
    Seriously though, this game isnt balanced for pvp because it was never designed for pvp. Want real pvp there are plenty of games out there.
    So much this. If you want actually balanced pvp, not only are you in the wrong game, but you're in the wrong genre.

Quote Originally Posted by Youwow View Post
    The bolded part is false and didnt read after that.
    21% of teams have warriors
    19% of teams have hunters
    15% have Paladins
    12% have Resto druids
    11% have Resto shamans.

That is the arena representation this season. go look for yourself.

---------- Post added 2012-10-30 at 04:07 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by melodramocracy View Post
    So much this. If you want actually balanced pvp, not only are you in the wrong game, but you're in the wrong genre.
    Pvpers are the only thing keeping this game afloat.

Who do think kept playing when their was 9 months of Dragon Soul, and 7 months of ICC.

The pvp grinding rating did.

Deleted
    The problem i have with pvp atm is that it seems to mainly burst burst burts, combined with healers healing for so much, as for hunters being OP, nah just a pain to deal with, like someone said a BM with no CDs cant really do much, since you can CC the Zoo now it not a huge deal if you just keep things onder control. Warriors have a alot dmg to deal with very fast, ubut so ret and dk for that matter, been seing alot of Warr-Ret, Warr-DK Ret-DK team in 2s lately, and there strats seem pretty similar, run in pop everthing and hope someone die, witch more often then nnot is the case someone will. but why only hit on the melee kids, locks and mages can also put alot numbers out in a blink, hell even Spriest can do alot burst after some setup time.

Quote Originally Posted by ComicRC View Post

Secondly, from your avatar and profile I call out you're playing a Warlock so you're the third best class atm.
    Bwahahahaha good one. Warlocks are the least represented class in arenas along with rogues and monks. Only reason you think Warlocks are that good is because people can't stop a Chaos Bolt/Dispel Dark Soul

Quote Originally Posted by Flaks View Post
    They won't.

BM burst and even sustained will be strong as hell.

Warrior cd stacking will still be retarded OP on top of shockwave control.

Burst across the board for ALL classes will be up there with both of the above mentioned classes with maximum pvp power.

Outside of this, to balance the burst healers will literally be unkillable by 2-3 of any dps class unless they are locked out for at least 12-15 seconds. I can see 3's starting to last 25+ minutes at high ratings come full gear.[COLOR="red"]
    Actually, look pretty obvious to me that they are trying stuff on the PTR and aim to release them at mid-season, they are obviously aware of the issue and didnt forget S5, I'm confident we wont have a 90% Hunter/Warrior glad season