Poll: Best elemental lv90 talent

10+ Year Old Account

Ele - best lv 90 talent?

I've been testing the lv 90 talents for a few weeks now since I got to 90, and I can honestly say I feel undecided on which talent has the best overall performance.

Given I've not quite made it into regular raiding yet and still gearing, I think atm I'm sticking with elemental blast, allowing me some more collective rotation. But same time the burst damage from primal elementalist seems so good for certain boss fights.

I'm someone who likes to keep it simple rather then juggling talents all the time, so on a general basis, which of the three talents do you find the most adaptable and giving the best dps performance at lv90?
    #boycottchina

10+ Year Old Account
    The correct answer is "learn to juggle talents all the time". Otherwise, go with either PE or EB; they'll generally be better performance than UF.

For sustained damage, Elemental blast is easily the best choice. For bust damage, Primal ele. Unleashed Fury is not very good for Elemental. For The fights in Mogushan vaults, elemental blast usually comes out on top. I'm main spec enhance, so I might be a little off on that.

Like Endus said though, You need to carry Tome of the clear minds and swap talents if needed for each fight.

Stone Guard - EB
    Feng - EB
    Garajal - PE
    Spirit Kings - EB
    Elegon - PE
    Will - EB
    4Set PvE - UF (Encounter with low switching only)

Though I find our 4 set kind of a shitty design. Being that with the need to Earth Shock, Flame Shock, Lava Burst, Instant Lava Burst, Searing Totem. All these will account for less and less LB cast. Even now LB is not my highest dmg output.
    Last edited by SnorlaxJeng; 2012-10-24 at 01:54 AM.

I prefer Elemental Blast (not yet raiding due to being in a very casual guild) due to more complex rotation, looks/animation and the girlish giggling when having an EB-ElementalOverload-EchoofElements combo