selling my old computer

I have an alienware x51 now, and have a buddy who wants to get into wow and so I told him id sell him my old set-up cheap so that he could get started it still has everything already downloaded onto it.

If it already has MoP downloaded to the harddrive what does he need to do to start playing? can he just set-up a battle.net and a subscription and then start playing or what does he need to do?

Im thinking he will have to do the battle.net then buy MoP so it is on his battle.net and then he can start playing.

thank you

Deleted
    He needs to set up a battle.net account and purchase Vanilla, TBC, WotLK, Cata and MoP in order for him to be able to reach level 90. You can buy the hard copies of the game from a store or ordering them online which means you need to wait for the discs to arrive to get the serial keys, or you can buy the digital versions of each expansion and they will be automatically added to the battle.net account.

Make sure if he already has a battle.net account set up with any other blizzard games like D3 or SC2 that you use that one so you can keep all your games on one battle.net account for ease of access.

Deleted
    Your friend needs to buy classic wow (wotlk and tbc now comes free with classic wow) and then cataclysm and mop if he wants to play everything and ofc a subscription.

10+ Year Old Account
    dont go looking for TBC its part of the basic game now
    i live by one motto! "lolwut?"

ah, so he needs to get like the battle chest thing and then when he gets maxed out he can buy the other expansions to continue...ok thanks for your replies.

<Snip>

Infracted. Advising people to break WoW's TOS is against the forum rules.
    Last edited by noteworthynerd; 2012-10-24 at 03:36 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    <Snip>
    Keep in mind, not only is this against the TOS, but there is a small chance he could lose his account later.

Spend a bit more (You know, the normal amount) and get Classic/BC/Wrath for $5, and see if he likes it. It's on sale this week.
    Last edited by noteworthynerd; 2012-10-24 at 03:36 PM.

IF he is quick now he gets Classic, TBC and WOTLK for 5€ and then buy cata and MOP. I would do it digital. Easier and faster

Is it still for sale or does anyone else have it for sale?

---------- Post added 2012-10-24 at 04:47 PM ----------

If so let me know