Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Zwwel View Post
    I don't understand why haste (which among other things also lowers the gcd and affects flameshock ticks, mind you) is undesirable on movement fights and crit for some reason is better.
    Are you perhaps forgetting that flurry procs off of crits?

My tone is harsh, perhaps, but that is warranted because this is a forum many players will look into when seeking advice for gearing, and leaving bad advice unanswered is doing a disservice to the community. My opinion? Unless you can point out faults in simulationcraft's implementation of enh (and we had a raider in wotlk who found bugs in feral's model and actually gemmed contrary to what theorycraft said at the time), it is simply the best advice you can get.
    Actually, your tone just comes across as arrogant. So you're the self-appointed arbiter of harshness being warranted? As for SimC, the last I read was that there were still some issues, like warriors' crit banner not having been implemented, resulting in crit's weight modeling somewhat lower. SimC isn't bulletproof, and posters have every right to challenge and question other posters' statements.

Quote Originally Posted by Embermoon View Post
    Are you perhaps forgetting that flurry procs off of crits?
    Melee crits.

Quote Originally Posted by Embermoon View Post
    Actually, your tone just comes across as arrogant. So you're the self-appointed arbiter of harshness being warranted? As for SimC, the last I read was that there were still some issues, like warriors' crit banner not having been implemented, resulting in crit's weight modeling somewhat lower. SimC isn't bulletproof, and posters have every right to challenge and question other posters' statements.
    I didn't mean to sound arrogant, but the point of the post I replied to wasn't that crit isn't simming good enough, but that haste is useless in a movement fight.