Page 11 of 18 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    This as well as the 2 resets per week on the KR servers is just sick. Why the hell we have a game and we will race to world first and stuff when the Koreans have a clear advantage. Not to mention the time difference that usually means the difference between world first kill at least for the first couple of bosses.
    That is so wrong!!!
    Either they make it for all or for none.
    And since I havent play 25 man for a long time and I enjoy the 10 man it will be just the end of it.
    if the want only one setup for all players they should delete the 10 and 25 man and make it 15 or 16 man raids and that is it.

Thanks Blizz and have a nice sub count.

Deleted
    I wish they make it to all servers, 25man droping better gear but sharing lockout with 10man so i don't have to do both 10man and 25man.

I'd prefer the other way around - not sharing lockouts but dropping the same ilevel of gear.

Interesting if this is true... wonder why the KR version of WoW is run by a different philosophy.

This sounds like the ICC model. Granted I support the different ilvls for either mode, I don't agree with having different lockouts.

Quote Originally Posted by Mephalia View Post
    This as well as the 2 resets per week on the KR servers is just sick. Why the hell we have a game and we will race to world first and stuff when the Koreans have a clear advantage.
    The 2 resets per week was only for Firelands, if I am not mistaken.
    My Gaming Setup | WoW Paladin (retired)

"This is not a dress. This is a sacred robe of the ancient psychedelic monks."

lol people were whining that lfr makes player burn out on content sooner and now they are perfectly fine with having to raid 10 man, 25 man* and lfr in the same week

please, keep this bullshit in asia

*if anyone says "you don't have to" I'll laugh in his face, you don't have to do a lot of things in the game but players still do them

Quote Originally Posted by Didactic View Post
    Forgive me for asking, but...

Why does anyone care if the Koreans have a percieved advantage?
    I don't really care about a 'perceived advantage'. I'm more interested at why WoW is run differently by Blizzard over there than anywhere else. Is it a cultural thing that the rest of the world doesn't understand?

Quote Originally Posted by Syio View Post
    Interesting if this is true... wonder why the KR version of WoW is run by a different philosophy.

This sounds like the ICC model. Granted I support the different ilvls for either mode, I don't agree with having different lockouts.
    This is with all games run by Korean departments under licenses. They have their own philosophy and they have agreement that they can do things as they sit fit even though their counterparts (EU/US) have it totally different. They could even be handling legendaries for free if they'd want to.

Yes.

Now PLEASE bring this to EU realms.

Quote Originally Posted by Enosh View Post
    lol people were whining that lfr makes player burn out on content sooner and now they are perfectly fine with having to raid 10 man, 25 man* and lfr in the same week

please, keep this bullshit in asia

*if anyone says "you don't have to" I'll laugh in his face, you don't have to do a lot of things in the game but players still do them
    thing is though people will only run lfr for vp if you can easily clear heroic, kinda hope this has the possibility of implementation on EU/US

So the 10-man guilds tell all the 25-man guilds, "Boo hoo, you can't complain. You can still do 25-man if you want, no one is forcing you to do 10s. Let the chips fall as they may, and see what people choose. If 10s win out, so be it. The people have spoken."

Suddenly, with the prospect of this one day coming to US realms, the 10s are crying foul. No complaints allowed. No one will be forcing you to run 25s. Better gear certainly won't make it a requirement. To you I will say, "Boo hoo, you can't complain. You can still do 10-man if you want, no one is forcing you to do 25s. Let the chips fall as they may, and see what people choose. If 25s win out, so be it. The people have spoken."

Deleted
    I'd love to see that on all realms. It would help bring together communities.

However, 3 modes (10, 25, LFR) is too much. I think best solution would be to share 25 and LFR lockouts. Then people trying to max out their gear won't feel like having to farm 3 instances a week (they'll farm 2, like they do now).

Quote Originally Posted by NeverStop View Post
    YES! 25 man groups finally get rewarded with better gear than 10 man. Back to the golden age of ICC.

Which was terrible.

---------- Post added 2012-10-25 at 10:01 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Moonfaxx View Post
    So the 10-man guilds tell all the 25-man guilds, "Boo hoo, you can't complain. You can still do 25-man if you want, no one is forcing you to do 10s. Let the chips fall as they may, and see what people choose. If 10s win out, so be it. The people have spoken."

Suddenly, with the prospect of this one day coming to US realms, the 10s are crying foul. No complaints allowed. No one will be forcing you to run 25s. Better gear certainly won't make it a requirement. To you I will say, "Boo hoo, you can't complain. You can still do 10-man if you want, no one is forcing you to do 25s. Let the chips fall as they may, and see what people choose. If 25s win out, so be it. The people have spoken."
    It becomes MANDATORY since you MUST run it or you will get fucked royally on gear. MANDATORY to run BOTH 10 and 25 . And this will make me quite the game for the 1st time since 2004

Quote Originally Posted by Binki View Post

However, 3 modes (10, 25, LFR) is too much. I think best solution would be to share 25 and LFR lockouts. Then people trying to max out their gear won't feel like having to farm 3 instances a week (they'll farm 2, like they do now).
    no. if, share 10 and LFR lockouts.

---------- Post added 2012-10-25 at 10:02 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Vasilisa View Post
    And this I can support. Seperate lockouts = yes from me, better loot for 25 man/forced 25 man = big no.
    25 is still harder in every aspect. so why not?

Pray this never gets to european servers.

Quote Originally Posted by Moonfaxx View Post

The difference is that there was no incentive either way. You raid what you prefer. This change weighs every single aspect of raiding in 25s favor again, just like WotLK. Your post doesn't make any fucking sense.

Quote Originally Posted by araine View Post
    Which was terrible.

---------- Post added 2012-10-25 at 10:01 AM ----------

It becomes MANDATORY since you MUST run it or you will get fucked royally on gear. MANDATORY to run BOTH 10 and 25 . And this will make me quite the game for the 1st time since 2004
    Nope. You don't HAVE to run 25s just because they have better gear.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by araine View Post
    Which was terrible.
    There was never a perfect system. Each one had bad side.

Classic/TBC: different 10/20 and 25/40 instances. Best guilds were poaching players from less progressed guilds, less progressed guilds were stuck on infinite circle of gearing up players just to see them move on when they got shinies.

WoTLK: running same instance twice a week. Up to 4 times during ToC patch. Gear resets every patch, making progression meaningless.

Cataclysm: death of 25 man guilds, except for hardcore guilds. Many realms no longer have any 25 man guilds at all. Gear resets every patch, making progression meaningless.

4.3 and MoP: same as Cata + LFR, so people are running same instance twice a week.

Whatever Blizzard does, there will always be unhappy players.

Quote Originally Posted by Binki View Post

Or optimally Blizzard could give us 2 lockouts and let us choose what to use them on.. If you do 10 and 25 you can't do LFR that week. If you do 10 and LFR you can't do 25, etc.

Quote Originally Posted by Shmeh View Post
    The difference is that there was no incentive either way. You raid what you prefer. This change weighs every single aspect of raiding in 25s favor again, just like WotLK. Your post doesn't make any fucking sense.
    You're right, this is exactly the point. There was no incentive to do more work for equal reward. Likewise, if this change were to go live on US/EU realms, the incentive would fit the workload. Win-win.