Page 16 of 18 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Grimbold of Skullcrusher View Post
    Sorry off topic but: What is the difference between pricing methods in Asia and EU/US? I couldnt find it anywhere, I am just curious... Thx for answer.
    In Asia you pay for a short time to spent. More to do in game = more game for Blizzard. So if Koreans would have to do dailies with 7 factions, LFR, Sha, Galleon and two separate lockouts of normal\hc raids, then they will spent more time in game and more will pay for this.

EU\US pay monthly, so the price of spending one week on doing it all and doing just one raid is the same.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by NeverStop View Post
    YES! 25 man groups finally get rewarded with better gear than 10 man. Back to the golden age of ICC.
    I'm sorry but what? Golden age of ICC? Either you weren't playing, or you have simply forgotten, that people were incredibly sick of ICC after only a couple of months, and it was also out for almost a year... I would hardly call that age "golden".

Keep the locks together, and let those who really want to raid more than once a week do so on an alt...

10+ Year Old Account
    Good. I hope this change makes it across all servers. I did prefer the old icc way of doing things but that's not really the reason why I want this change to happen. I want everyone who insists that dailies aren't forced to eat some fucking crow when they bring this model back so I can tell them your not forced to do 10s and 25s...

---------- Post added 2012-10-25 at 11:50 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Chaozu View Post
    I'm sorry but what? Golden age of ICC? Either you weren't playing, or you have simply forgotten, that people were incredibly sick of ICC after only a couple of months, and it was also out for almost a year... I would hardly call that age "golden".

Keep the locks together, and let those who really want to raid more than once a week do so on an alt...

Why is that? I mean if they split the locks up YOUR NOT FORCED TO DO 10s and 25s. Why shouldn't their be a seperate lock out....
    The hammer comes down:
    Quote Originally Posted by Osmeric View Post
    Normal should be reduced in difficulty. Heroic should be reduced in difficulty.
    And the tiny fraction for whom heroic raids are currently well tuned? Too bad,so sad! With the arterial bleed of subs the fastest it's ever been, the vanity development that gives you guys your own content is no longer supportable.

Quote Originally Posted by Raptoos View Post
    In Asia you pay for a short time to spent. More to do in game = more game for Blizzard. So if Koreans would have to do dailies with 7 factions, LFR, Sha, Galleon and two separate lockouts of normal\hc raids, then they will spent more time in game and more will pay for this.

EU\US pay monthly, so the price of spending one week on doing it all and doing just one raid is the same.
    Aha, thanks

Why is everyone saying "25 man is not viable" ? How could these changes make 25 man viable?

Deleted
    I prefer 60fps in 10man before 5-10 fps in 25man when a lot of stuff is goin on.

Deleted
    Its funny how people cry for better rewards in 25man.. You get 6 loots from a Boss in 25 man SIX compared to the 2 you get in 10man. and not only that 1 item can drop multiple Times increasing the Chance you get it. I always laugh when i see a Boss dropping 4 Trinkets meaning 4 people in 1 ID got it the 4 that need it on 10man have to wait 4 weeks atleast. Oh and of course 10 man is way harder

Quote Originally Posted by Fleuria View Post
    so tldr cut 15 players have the 10 best players and make equal content far easier because you have a far better and stronger core... thus yielding way higher rankings, sounds like going for the easier option imo.
    so 25 mans are hard because you have more idiots to manage?
    I don't see how that is a valid argument for it dropping better gear

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Simple Solution: Let 10 mans drop worse gear, allow 10 man raiders to upgrade the ilvl to 25 man level using Justice points.

I'm pretty sure that's all the incentive 25 mans need in EU/US, not having to run 6 heroics every time you upgrade an item would be a strong incentive indeed.

10+ Year Old Account
    Assuming this wouldn't apply to the US/EU servers... Wouldn't that screw up the progress race by a lot, assuming they receive a patch at the same moment in time? Double loot acquisition and all that...
    Ex-GM and Raidleader of the MoX Purple Kittens Raidteam on Twisting Nether (formerly Grim Batol), RIP, Winter 2010 - Spring 2013.
    Armory. WoWProgress. Might start streaming Soon(tm) http://twitch.tv/szem/

Deleted
    That's easily the best news concerning WoW sincs years! I hope it will make it to the EU/US-servers.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by TobiasX View Post
    The hardest part of a 25-man raid is finding a competent raid leader prepared to lead 24 other people through the dungeon. More of these will exist if 25-mans give better (not simply more) loot.
    So you think better loot makes for better raidleaders? Heroic loot from heroic bosses isnt enough?

YES! Maybe my guild can to steady 25 mans now.. I really love doing 25 mans, but I like the guild I am in right so much I stick with it(doing 10 mans). If this is going live, maybe we go back to 25 man raiding guild. Like the guild once was.
    Follow me on twitter @crusadernero
    Nero - Human Retribution Paladin on Burning Blade EU.

Quote Originally Posted by Enosh View Post
    so 25 mans are hard because you have more idiots to manage?
    I don't see how that is a valid argument for it dropping better gear
    wasn't even an argument to drop better gear, was tldr of the guys post whining that some guy was being carried in his 25man and they chose to go 10man because it was just easier for them to manage rather than try and recruit to replace players.

Quote Originally Posted by TobiasX View Post
    The hardest part of a 25-man raid is finding a competent raid leader prepared to lead 24 other people through the dungeon. More of these will exist if 25-mans give better (not simply more) loot.
    I could see this being true for about a month or so, then those same leaders will remember that leading those 24 idiots is not worth the gear and then just take the higher gear they got and go back to 10mans. It still ALL comes down to the raiders, not the leader... a good leader does not magically make everyone play better. It helps, sure, but dumb people will be dumb.

I could see separate lock outs for sure, that by itself would bring some life back to 25 mans simply because people would have the options to run more then one raid each week and get a higher chance at some gear, BUT there is simply no need at all for the higher ilvl gear to drop since the content itself is not harder and higher gear does not make it easier it "manager" a raid of 25 people.

Quote Originally Posted by NeverStop View Post
    YES! 25 man groups finally get rewarded with better gear than 10 man. Back to the golden age of ICC.
    *Less individual pressure.
    *3 Battle Res' (more latitude for being bad)
    *Easier to stack FTOM classes
    *Tuned so that you can carry 10 bads with 15 good players.
    *Proportionally more loot

Yep, 25 man groups clearly need to be 'rewarded'.
    Last edited by aim; 2012-10-25 at 12:22 PM.

I think this might actually be a good idea in some respects.

I have a guild I raid in, (mainly 10 man now) and have a number of friends I have made over the years in different guilds. Back when ICC was still 10/25 on separate lockouts, I would do 25 man with my guild and a bunch of us would get together and do 10 mans for "fun and profit" as we put it. I honestly would like this option again, beyond LFR, and without needing to level multiple alts to accomplish it.

Deleted
    Iam fine with separate lock-outs, but BETTER LOOT - No. There is no reason 25-man groups should get better loot than 10-man.

Quote Originally Posted by Trollfaced View Post
    Iam fine with separate lock-outs, but BETTER LOOT - No. There is no reason 25-man groups should get better loot than 10-man.
    Why Playing 25s when you can get with a lower amount of skill any Boss in 10s? Blizzard should put more love in 25 man Raid-Groups.
    Just ask Paragon how it is to Play 10 Man.

A lot easier to manage 10 people. It was nice too that we didn't have to change setups/players etc. for every boss, in the end I would prefer 25man if we could have 25 players with similar skill who put in the same effort.
    There was nothing to really rage about, everything went so smoothly with just 10 people in the raid.
    http://manaflask.com/en/article/2035...th-guildmaster
    Last edited by Nokami; 2012-10-25 at 12:38 PM.

Deleted
    Best thing I've heard since the pre-Cata patch began the death of 25s. I'd give so much for this to come to EU.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nokami View Post
    Why Playing 25s when you can get with a lower amount of skill any Boss in 10s? Blizzard should put more love in 25 man Raid-Groups.
    *Less individual pressure.
    *3 Battle Res' (more latitude for being bad)
    *Easier to stack FTOM classes
    *Tuned so that you can carry 10 bads with 15 good players.
    *Proportionally more loot
    Well there you have some reasons.