Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Felixphaeton View Post
    Is it not possible to cover both by stocking up 5 Holy Power before shadowy strikes?
    Banking holy power like this is only recommended on this fight when you're not actively tanking. It can be done while actively tanking, but you will (by design) have to choose not to use a SoTR for the previous shadowy attack. It can also happen by accident just through lucky procs, but that is not 5 Holy Power between a shadowy attack as much as it is just generating Holy Power slightly faster than you need it (attack-4HoPo-attack-3 HoPo-attack-4HoPo kind of thing).
    Last edited by paoani; 2012-10-28 at 06:19 PM. Reason: clarity

Thanks everyone for your input, we actually ran into some issue that night with regard to setting the raid to heroic, it was making it 25 man 'lfr' instead; which should be impossible to do...we called off the raid and between a GM and Blizzard IT they sorted it out so we'll be doing it tonight instead.

I'll be doing some regemming and reforging prior to pulling tonight but will be trying out all the advice you left. I think I will be using either HoL or ES in place of HP; I do love the quick blast heal HP can do but as everyone has pointed out GCD's are at a premium for this fight so either of those will blend in smoother.