Lightbulb Building My First Computer - Need Suggestions

So I finally want to build my own gaming rig. I have never built a computer before. I want to get back into WoW to play Mists of Pandaria. This is what i'm thinking for the parts. I have a budget of around 2k but I can go a little bit higher or a little bit lower. I need everything, monitor, speakers, and OS. I also am a web programmer but I sometimes have to do some design work. The adobe creative suite is something I will be using. I've been on Macs for the past 3 years but I'm going back to windows. I want to be able to play WoW on maxed settings with 60fps or more and be able to maintain that in a 25 man setting.

Here are some parts that I really want

CPU: Intel Core i7-3930K Sandy Bridge-E 3.2GHz (3.8GHz Turbo) LGA 2011 130W Six-Core Desktop Processor BX80619i73930K 569.99

RAM: I really want 32GB of ram

Hard Drive: I really want SSD in my PC. Not completely SSD, but I want my OS, WoW, and the Adobe programs at least loaded on it. Things like music will be put on other stuff.

Monitor: I'd like a 27 inch monitor and preferably play in better-than 1080p resolution.

I really don't know what else to put in there. Graphics card is so confusing for me, since I don't know how much is too much overkill and what is too little to accomplish what I want to accomplish. Is all of this possible for around 2k? Thanks everyone!

15+ Year Old Account
    CPU: Even though you want to do some design & graphics on the side, the 3930k isn't really worth it. You wouldn't notice a difference to the 3770k or maybe even the 3570k besides the price. (compared to the 3770k you pay about $300 extra without a real benefit. $250 for the cpu, > $50 for the more expensive motherboard)

RAM: While RAM is cheap, 32GB is just totally and utterly overkill. You probably would be fine with 8GB, but to be on the safe side, get 16GB.

TFT: Your best choice is probably a Dell 27" IPS TFT (U2711 or U2713) for around $750

As you can see, the monitor alone is going to eat up a third of your 2k budget. So, there isn't really any room for an overprized Socket 2011 build...

You best choice is probably something around the 1260 build fom here
    Why do something simple, when there is a complicated way?
    Ryzen 7 2700X | BeQuiet Dark Rock Pro 4 | 16GB DDR4-3200 | MSI X470 Gaming Pro | MSI GTX 1070 Gaming X 8G | 500GB / 750GB Crucial SSD
    Fractal Define C | LG 32UK550 | Das Model S Professional Silent | CM Storm Xornet