Blood DK - What to buy with Valor

Hey all,

Am seriously having a difficult time deciding what to buy with Valor. First piece I purchased was the Cloak, second piece I am thinking was the trinket as I am running double brewfest trinkets but every DK I speak with hasn't purchased it, most are generally going for the Golden Lotus ring.

What are the fellow DK's purchasing, or planning to purchase next with there hard earnt Valor?

Deleted
    I bought the ring first, cloak second and now I'm debating between the trinket and helmet from Shado-Pan

Personally I went cloak -> shado-pan helm and next will be trinket, since I haven't seen another stam trinket from this tier, then legs if tier continues to refuse to drop for me, then ring. There is a lovely ring from the Klaxxi and I already got the ring from elegon.

10+ Year Old Account
    Picked up the DPS necklace myself first - mastery vs parry + hit on the tank one (I think it was parry), then ring.

Quote Originally Posted by Ravendale View Post
    Personally I went cloak -> shado-pan helm and next will be trinket, since I haven't seen another stam trinket from this tier, then legs if tier continues to refuse to drop for me, then ring. There is a lovely ring from the Klaxxi and I already got the ring from elegon.
    There is a BOE trinket that drops from MSV trash that is the exact same as the Shado pan trinket. I have been lucky enough to get the trash trinket as well as the one from Elegon. I picked up Neck -> Ring -> Cloak -> and now im debating between Helm or Gloves will wait and see what drops from normal Heat of Fear next week before I decide.

I wish I had not purchased the neck though at this point, did not realize you get one from GL for exalted but looks like I can just take the DPS neck from GL now instead.

I got the "DPS" neck first, seeing as it's better than the tanking one, and I couldn't get anything else. I hit Revered with Klaxxi today (Yeah, I slacked) so I'll get the legs soon to replace my IL430 legs >.>.

Thankfully I got the random drop trinket from trash already so I don't need the Valor one.

ring>cloak>headpiece for me

Using elegon+darkmooncard as trinkets and don't forget the questrewards from klaxxi/golden lotus exalted nice ring/neck from that

well first got the neck thinking I'll be dps for the guild
    then the ring->cloak and now saving for the head (should be next week, would have been this week if I didn't buy the neck first ^^)

seems like everyone is doing the same thing :P

Don't get the Necklace first, whatever you do. Considering you can get a neck off the first boss in Vaults, and getting exalted with Golden Lotus rewards a better neck, there are just way better choices to spend your valor on.

Legs - Cloak - Helm are the best choices

Legs this would be your best bet for a leg upgrade if Sha decides to be a jerk and not drop your pants.
    Cloak cause its Itemized Perfectly
    Helm cause there are no Helms for us until Terrace which got pushed back

Ring from Klaxxi Final quest is perfectly itemized for us
    Ring from Elegon is good
    Trinket from Trash is the same as the one from VP
    Elegon Trinket is awesome too
    Neck from Final Golden Lotus quest is perfectly itemized for blood Dks

Bracers, boots, belt are good from Raid, Crafted chest is awesome as well if you can get it for a good price, Shoulders are not terrible from Raid,

I was unaware of the trash trinket I hadn't seen it on any loot list, guess I can purchase other stuff....

i bought the legs and 3 days later the sha dropped tier legs. that was a nice waste of 2.2k valor.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Treelife View Post
    I got the "DPS" neck first, seeing as it's better than the tanking one, and I couldn't get anything else. I hit Revered with Klaxxi today (Yeah, I slacked) so I'll get the legs soon to replace my IL430 legs >.>.

Thankfully I got the random drop trinket from trash already so I don't need the Valor one.
    You get a free neck and ring from being exalted with Golden Lotus and Klaxxi, seems like a waste to spend points on a neck.

http://joekey.deviantart.com Sig by Lilliputia! <3

Buy the valor hands if you don't think you'll get tier hands next week.

I bought the trinket from the VP>helmet>chest(no luck :\ ).
    I got ring and neck from exalted quests.