Page 1 of 9
... LastLast
    Deleted

[Lore] Top 5 Strongest Characters in WoW History.

Hello there guys.
    Im so curious as to what you guys think top 5 strongest heroes from wow would be except the titans/old gods.
    SOME ARGUMENTS IN FAVOR OF YOUR CHOSEN ARE NOT ONLY APPRECIATED BUT ALSO NEEDED!

Mine are:

1) Gul'dan - He severely damaged Draenor, he destroyed an entire race along with their City and not only.. he also twisted their souls, he enslaved and twisted Ragnoros's equivalent on Draenor, he created the first Death Knights, he risen the Tomb Of Sargeras from Bottom of the Ocean to the gorund level. And some other apocalyptic things i cant remember. BY FAR the first in my list.

2) Broxigar the Red - He killed a mountain of Demons and injured Sargeras himself.

3) Aegwynn - She beaten a vision of Sargeras throwing him back where he came from.

4) Grom Hellscream - He killed a demigod named Cenarius, he also killed a Burning Legion General named Manoroth. Some people think he killed a simple Pit Lord.... thats far from the truth, he killed the "Demon King of all Pit Lords and a Burning Legion General". Manoroth was at the same level as Archimonde or Kil'jaedan. Theres also no war that he waged and he lost. (as far as i know)

5) Lich King aka Ner'zhul - We all know who he is... But im not sure why Ner'zhul didnt go for Sargeras or Burning Legion, like seeking vengeance after becoming so powerful. (demigod status).
    Last edited by mmoc68976ba3b0; 2012-10-26 at 12:28 PM.

Deleted
    Would of thought queen azshara would be higher than lich king, completely insane, makes malfurion tremble in fear and kinda has a whole race under her command

Deleted
    1. Sargeras/Old Gods
    2. Aman'Thul
    3. Medivh
    4. Kil'Jaedan
    5. Azhara

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sameen View Post
    1. Sargeras/Old Gods
    2. Aman'Thul
    3. Medivh
    4. Kil'Jaedan
    5. Azshara
    This, agrees with all five , would always put queen az above lich.

Velen > All

Deleted
    But Azshara used her female sexy body to stun Sargeras, she had no effect when trying to convert Tyranda because she was a female.

1. Boopin (My mage)
    2. Sargeas
    3. Gul'dan
    4. Deathwing
    5. Thrall

---------- Post added 2012-10-26 at 01:32 PM ----------

You also said heroes ? We can't include villains or ?? Because in that case I'd have to change my list :P

Guys, he said besides Titans and Old Gods. :P

I would play Med'an in the top five somewhere.

Warender - Orc Enhancement Shaman - Mal'Ganis US

Deleted
    Medivh gotta be top non titan/old god surely?

Azshara

Deathwing

Rest of the Aspects? (prior to DS obviously)

hmm im gonna count the titans as one since they work in like a pack and theres only like 5 of them that we know of.

but if were going purely on an individual basis.

Sargeras

hmm not sure where exactly azshara stands on this list but she is the most powerful mage on azeroth so she should atleast be on here.

as much as i hate to say this me'dan is probably gonna be on here

arthas if you count the scourge as one whole entity

and of course the strongest being in all of warcraft CHEN STORMSTOUT @_@ legend has it once chen stormstout punched a hozen and that hozen gained a vocabulary @_@
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

10+ Year Old Account
    Not including titans/old gods?

1.Medivh
    2.Azshara
    3.Neltharion (After DS)
    4.All the aspects (before DS)
    5.Us. The Players

Real 5.Kil'jaeden.

Honorable mentions:Thrall, Gul'dan.
    Howay the lads!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Redcinder View Post
    1. Boopin (My mage)

---------- Post added 2012-10-26 at 01:32 PM ----------

[/COLOR]You also said heroes ? We can't include villains or ?? Because in that case I'd have to change my list :P
    Poopin the Turd O: ?
    Last edited by mmoc78c97bc234; 2012-10-26 at 12:41 PM.

i heard chen stormstout once held an opponents wife's hand... in a jar of acid.. at a party
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

Quote Originally Posted by Kane49 View Post
    Poopin the Turd O: ?
    oh god /10char

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Bobsagget View Post
    3.Neltharion (After DS)
    What? Neltharion is Deathwing, how could he possibly become third *after* DS?

Quote Originally Posted by Noxiye View Post
    What? Neltharion is Deathwing, how could he possibly become third *after* DS?
    i think what he meant was after he obtained the demon soul. not the raid

10+ Year Old Account
    Aegwynn
    Medihv
    Me'dan
    Azshara
    Kil'Jaedan

Not necessarily in order.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Immitis View Post
    i think what he meant was after he obtained the demon soul. not the raid
    Slightly clumsy to use that abbreviation, and in the same post refer to DS as Dragon Soul, don't you think?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Noxiye View Post
    Slightly clumsy to use that abbreviation, and in the same post refer to DS as Dragon Soul, don't you think?
    Both uses of DS could be referring to the demon soul artifact, not the dragon soul raid, since the other Aspects were weakened from giving their power to the demon soul.

Though I agree that it is misleading, since most wow players link DS to the raid.

Deleted
    How dare you not mentioning High Overlord Saurfang?