Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    Deleted

How much did Dancing Steel cost you?

I recently got Normal Starshatter and I'm expected to have Dancing Steel on it. On the AH the lowest price is 11k, which is a bit ridiculous. I'll be buying the mats probably, but my question is, how much in total did it cost you? Any tips on lowering the price?

Thanks.

Deleted
    The crystals would run you roughly 5k on my realm, the complete enchant 7.2k as cheapest on the ah. The only tip on lowering the price I can think of is asking enchanters you know for help and get them to make the sha crystals for you.

On my server, ethereal shards are fairly inexpensive considering the conversion rate. I can make one sha crystal per day on my enchanter and spend about 250g.

You can also convert up any other spare mats you have. Use other enchanters if you can too.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Magpai View Post
    On my server, ethereal shards are fairly inexpensive considering the conversion rate. I can make one sha crystal per day on my enchanter and spend about 250g.

You can also convert up any other spare mats you have. Use other enchanters if you can too.
    Ah, I was sort of thinking that. So I should find an enchanter, buy ethereal shards and get him to turn them into sha crystals?

Quote Originally Posted by Sareth View Post
    Any tips on lowering the price?
    Thanks.
    Get an enchanter with the recipe is pretty much the only tip I have to you if you aren't an enchanter, otherwise...it's the beginning of an Xpack, stuff is expensive and this enchant require a pretty big rep grind in order to get it so price is high even with your mats. An enchanter on my realm is asking 1000g for it (with my mats) just to give you an idea. So unless you wait a couple of weeks, price will be high on this one.

get him to turn them into sha crystals?
    No, there is a 24h cooldown on that so you'll have to buy the crystals on the AH or buy them from your guild at a decent price.
    Last edited by Warrax; 2012-10-26 at 01:57 PM.
    Warrax, Fury Warrior
    Silika, BM Hunter

Payed 8.5k each
    Cairne wanted to thank him again, to offer encouragement, praise for a task so successfully completed. For being able to bear such burdens. But Saurfang was an orc, not a blood elf, and lavish compliments and effusion would not be welcomed or wanted.

8.5 k scrolls on my realm.

Just checked on my realm's AH - Ethereals are 125g a piece, Sha Crystals - 575g. Not even worth it to use that daily CD.

Deleted
    Since I got 15 sha crystals saved up, none.

didnt read but the enchanter can only turn the ethreal crystals in to sha crystals once a day

15+ Year Old Account
    I sold 2 scrolls made from my own mats for 9.4k each.

Was luckily one of the first few people selling them on my server.

10+ Year Old Account
    I swear I saw a bunch on my AH for ~2k each, but I 'm probably just blind.

10+ Year Old Account
    Ah, I was sort of thinking that. So I should find an enchanter, buy ethereal shards and get him to turn them into sha crystals?
    Remember, that takes a daily CD, and it takes a lot of dailies to get the recipe. I'd charge 1k minimum w/ you mats to make the enchant.

10+ Year Old Account
    about 7.5k last week

10+ Year Old Account
    4k ea on my realm if you buy the crystal yourself

10+ Year Old Account
    I've got a scroll I made myself - waiting for Elegon to drop his damned 1H

Cost about 2.9k on Barthilas - US
    Quote Originally Posted by judgementofantonidas View Post
    Blizzard offered cardboard cut outs with poster pictures of bosses stapled on them upside down and sideways and many players now feel that is raiding.
    Raxxykins

10+ Year Old Account
    4k mats 1k tip
    "Gamer" is not a bad word. I identify as a gamer. When calling out those who persecute and harass, the word you're looking for is "asshole." @_DonAdams
    When you see someone in a thread making the same canned responses over and over, click their name, click view forum posts, and see if they are a troll. Then don't feed them.

mats free on enchanting alts - enchant free guildy.

I recently got Normal Starshatter and I'm expected to have Dancing Steel on it.
    Ouch, bro.

Unless you are in a world top-10 guild or something, expecting your members to have a BiS enchant on a normal mode weapon this early in the expansion is a bit much. Hell, most of the top DPS warriors parsing atm don't have it. I'm not even sure it's that much of an upgrade over Windsong. (Don't quote me on that!)

I certainly don't want to derail you from anything, but unless forking out that much gold is no problem for you, I'd ask your GM/raid leaders to reconsider. At least until you get the heroic weapons. 4-8k gold is ALOT of flasks and potions.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by OneSent View Post
    Ouch, bro.

Unless you are in a world top-10 guild or something, expecting your members to have a BiS enchant on a normal mode weapon this early in the expansion is a bit much. Hell, most of the top DPS warriors parsing atm don't have it. I'm not even sure it's that much of an upgrade over Windsong. (Don't quote me on that!)

I certainly don't want to derail you from anything, but unless forking out that much gold is no problem for you, I'd ask your GM/raid leaders to reconsider. At least until you get the heroic weapons. 4-8k gold is ALOT of flasks and potions.
    ... Srsly? It's a huge upgrade, and I even put it on my 463 wep. I've had too many >1% wipes to not do everything I can to up my DPS. Than again, I prepot every pull, etc. I guess it depends on how serious a raider you are. And I don't mean how far you are on progression, but how much effort you put into it.