Deleted

Enhance - Stat Priority

Fast question. What stat should we be stacking, after agility of course; for maximised damage in PVE.
    I have been going mastery mostly, but installed a new reforge addon and its telling me haste is now top.?
    Im using Echo and Unleashed as talents.
    Any help much appreciated.

10+ Year Old Account
    I go Mastery > Haste > Crit. I go by Elitist Jerks usually...and according to them, for Echo + Unleashed Fury, Mastery comes out ahead. This makes sense because the biggest part of your damage with this spec is going to come from Lightning Shield, and the damage from that is boosted by Mastery. Not to mention Ascendance + Mastery = <3 <3 <3.

Every thing we do is improved by Mastery...so while haste IS great now...I am personally sticking to Mastery.

It always depends on your talented skills.

As Xeonde said; for Echo + Unleashed Fury, just go with Mastery > Haste > Crit. If you go for Elemental Mastery + Primal Elementalist go with Haste > Mastery > Crit.
    The statweights are on elitist jerks; they could change with improving gear though.

It depends both on your gear, and your talents.

When I was about 487 ilvl, Haste's scale factor was 1.49 vs. Mastery's 1.40, even though I was running Echo + Unleashed Fury.

Sim it.
    Druid | UI | Youtube
    R1 & 14x Glad PvPer
    Honestly US 2nd / Ally World 1st

Deleted
    OK, scrub question. How do you Sim this stuff? Literaly just beat on a Dummy with a differant reforge, or do i download some stuff?

Quote Originally Posted by Mashy767 View Post
    OK, scrub question. How do you Sim this stuff? Literaly just beat on a Dummy with a differant reforge, or do i download some stuff?
    Go to Simulationcraft and download the latest release (upper right hand corner is the link). Once you have that, you can load in your character's information. At that point, you can alter talents/glyphs/gear to your testing needs and then see the results.

If you need help altering some of the code or whatnot, feel free to ask at that point.