Title Suggestions for Heroic: Grand Empress Shek'zeer

So I feel we should come up with a title for the final boss in Heart of Fear (since there isn't one now).

I had several ideas which would go along with Klaxxi-themed and other mantid-themed suggestions (perhaps ones that deal with the revelation you get at the Exalted Klaxxi).

Of course, my pick would be Emperor/Empress (or even Grand version of such). A sick title that isn't in game yet. Perhaps Grand Emperor/Empress would be best suited for a realm first/cutting edge, but hey, otherwise I would go with it.

Any other ideas? Perhaps if people are creative enough, Blizzard might put it in.

10+ Year Old Account
    Exterminator.

Quote Originally Posted by Xeonde View Post
    Exterminator.
    Make that one the 30 minute title for killing Garalon.

Stood in the Fire
    15+ Year Old Account
    Not for the Empress, but I liked the idea that people Exalted with the Klaxxi get, "the Wakener" as a title.

Instead of thinking of the Empress as an End Boss, think of her as a halfway point to get to the Sha of Fear, who is truly the final boss of the current tier. Killing the Sha of Fear on Heroic awards the title, "the Fearless," which is pretty freaking awesome.

Bane of the Swarm?

10+ Year Old Account
    I'd go with Debugger.

Exterminator is a win :P

or khrhrhkhkk (Name)

Serious note: The Wakener is cool, Paragon (name) would be epic.

Quote Originally Posted by voidspark View Post
    So I feel we should come up with a title for the final boss in Heart of Fear (since there isn't one now).

I had several ideas which would go along with Klaxxi-themed and other mantid-themed suggestions (perhaps ones that deal with the revelation you get at the Exalted Klaxxi).

Of course, my pick would be Emperor/Empress (or even Grand version of such). A sick title that isn't in game yet. Perhaps Grand Emperor/Empress would be best suited for a realm first/cutting edge, but hey, otherwise I would go with it.

Any other ideas? Perhaps if people are creative enough, Blizzard might put it in.
    The whole grand thing won't happen. They stopped giving out realm first titles after ToC. LK heroic didn't give a title for realm first and no boss since has given a realm first title.

Since really you're purging the sha from her in killing her it should more have to do with that.

I think ...of the Swarm would be appropriate. Were essentially helping the Klaxxi by killing the Empress, would feel pretty epic after doing all the dailies and killing the Empress that the remaining Klaxxi that were mostly unaffected by the Sha feel youre actually an honorary part of the swarm.

Stood in the Fire Static Transit's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    <Name> the Cerebrate.

Because the Mantid remind me of the Zerg, what with their "swarm" this and "swarm" that.

Since the Shado-pan who are fighting on the wall against the Mantid - and have done so for years and years - already say "We, are the watchers upon the wall" i would love it if they made another little reference to A Song of Ice and Fire.

Make the title "Name. of the Black"

"Name, Paragon of the Swarm" since the klaxxi and the mantid call their war heroes Paragons.
    Maybe "Klaxxi'va Name" could work aswell since those are the non-paragon members of the klaxxi council, but the empress killed pretty much all of them in the cinematic.

10+ Year Old Account
    <name> protector of the swarm

Quote Originally Posted by blackspark View Post
    "Name, Paragon of the Swarm" since the klaxxi and the mantid call their war heroes Paragons.
    This, I'd say. Alternatively;

<Name>, the Will of the Klaxxi
    Paragon <Name>
    Swarmlord/lady <Name>

10+ Year Old Account
    Queenslayer because of lulz.

But yea, Paragon. Im surprised that blizz DIDN'T implement the title.
    Quote Originally Posted by Moounter View Post
    I think your problem is a lack of intellect.

Fearbreaker
    Wakener and Paragon are also great suggestions