Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Keske View Post
    You're so full of yourself it hurts. You have NO IDEA where the breaking point is. The degredation of your mind before you choose to terminate it has nothing to do with being strong.
    I hit rock bottom when I got bullied, then I realised why I was wasting my time feeling down due to the weak minded humans comments, besides they was worthless anyway.

Then that stopped me from doing anything rash.

Also help from a song called Dimmu Borgir - Puritania.

Also made sure I got witnesses and then reported them to the police and they all got criminal records and now cannot work anywhere.
    Last edited by Wælcyrie; 2012-10-27 at 12:57 AM.

You know... maybe you people should hold your tongues on matters like these unless you have been in those very same situations or close to it. Otherwise the rest of you are nothing but inexperienced people with no clue what it's like to be depressed and suicidal + no support system. Go try doing that and tell us how easy it is then.

Quote Originally Posted by Wælcyrie View Post
    I hit rock bottom when I got bullied, then I realised why I was wasting my time feeling down due to the weak minded humans comments, besides they was worthless anyway.

Then that stopped me from doing anything rash.

Also help from a song called Dimmu Borgir - Puritania.

Also made sure I got witnesses and then reported them to the police and they all got criminal records and now cannot work anywhere.
    Yea it sure sounds like you were bullied...

Quote Originally Posted by Wælcyrie View Post
    http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/1...n_2023835.html

What is with this internet suicide note fad all of a sudden?

It's going to become hell with all the people who don't even know her paying respects.

Stop giving them attention people! Others will continue to do it otherwise.
    So what're you doing? I wouldn't have even known about this had I not seen it on here...

Pretty silly stuff, I see one of these every week.

Closing this.

Too much bashing from all sides already to hope for any possible recovery of a reasonable conversation.