Poll: UD/TAUREN WAR

Thread: UD or Tauren

Page 1 of 2
LastLast

UD or Tauren

Gonna faction change to horde, was wondering what has better animation and better racial for a warrior. Cant decide between UD or Tauren, any thoughts?

10+ Year Old Account
    Undead has awesome melee animations for both genders. Tauren animations are kind of bland to me.

10+ Year Old Account
    Undead always and forever...

we may not have much lore, we may have a stupid bitch running things for 'our' kind

but all and all, we are the most badass race in the game
    Shall I be dramatic and say "You haven't heard the last of me,"?

LIFE

(L)ive, (I)nfluence, (F)ight, (E)njoy

10+ Year Old Account
    Trolls be da best mon!

I'd go with Undead if I had to choose out of those two.
    Currently Procrastinating

Look I love undead more than anything (have 3 undead toons), but they look rather weird with plate armor. Taurens look somewhat better in them, but their horns can interfere with the helms (you could roll female).

These are the main reasons why I rolled my Warrior as an Orc. But out of the 2 my vote goes to the cow.

Aw man, this is a tough one. Both have pretty awesome animations.

Undead have that gangster slouch and just look downright ridiculous and badass at the same time while wearing plate.

Tauren however, look absolutely deadly and massive with the gear when swinging a giant 2-handed weapon (or two!). Also, nothing says "tank" like seeing a Tauren slapping a boss in the face with a shield.

I've never made a character based on racials, so I'd say go with whichever you think looks the best.

10+ Year Old Account
    Undead because they are smaller.
    GOD if I wasn't able to bird/cat form as a Tauren Druid, I would neck myself.
    Big mounts are such a problem.

But then again. 5% bonus stam is always good.
    We stopped searching for monsters under our beds when we realized that they were inside us.

Tell me something, my friend. You ever dance with the devil in the pale moonlight?

Yea i'd prolly go UD, I tried Tauren and they feel kind heavyto move around and such lol, but the armors does look better. A plus on UD since I do both pve and pvp, the racial is pretty good for both. Thanks for the feedback guys, Appreciate it.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Orc! But from those 2 UD

Quote Originally Posted by kail View Post
    Look I love undead more than anything (have 3 undead toons), but they look rather weird with plate armor. Taurens look somewhat better in them, but their horns can interfere with the helms (you could roll female).
    Female tauren aulo have horns, so yeah you'll definitly want to hide most helms (some are still okay though).

Also I'm not playing war, but both my "main" characters are tauren (female/male), as I prefer their "calmness", but they do take space on their mount (and most dresses look awful around shoulders on my female tauren ><)

10+ Year Old Account
    Tauren Male+Fury Titan Grip spec+ tier six+ axe of the tauren chieftain for transmog =epic look In my opinion at least.

Grunt
    10+ Year Old Account
    I roll Cow for my mains, I love their huge size. Go big or go home: big mounts, big shoulders, big sticks, big burgers

10+ Year Old Account
    I got an undead rogue & a tauren warrior. Animations of the tauren are strong and brutal
    Happy on a Classic Realm :P

Deleted
    I suggest going Undead. Animations, models, lore, the best leader out of all races.
    But that is only if I have to choose between those two. If not, I'd go Orc.

15+ Year Old Account
    undead is awesome

2-handed weapons and shields weight more than the poor undead who has to carry it. Tauren is the way.

10+ Year Old Account
    Once you go Tauren, you never go back. I can't stand playing my alts that are so tiny!

Taurens look too sick with warrior gear.
    It's a close race though.