Poll: UD/TAUREN WAR

Thread: UD or Tauren

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    Undead don't look very intimidating unless you're scared of a little bone (See what I did there?) Now Tauren? They look intimidating.

Comes in, votes.

Signature by Geekissexy Check out her Deviantart

Pandaren............

Deleted
    ABSOLUTELY undead, male or female doesnt matter that much, UD warriors are not common so you will be remembered, in good or bad thats your blessing or problem =)

Tauren. Warriors should be taurens or orcs, more likely tauren. Pandas are cute too

Herald of the Titans MrKnubbles's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account
    I like Tauren because they're really bulky and look great in plate. Undead hunch over and have pieces of their armor missing. They're not nearly as intimidating.
    Check out my game, Craftsmith, on the Google Play Store!

Deleted
    Orc>UD>Tauren>Panda>Troll>Goblin>Belf

For male warriors.

Quote Originally Posted by Paisti View Post
    ABSOLUTELY undead, male or female doesnt matter that much, UD warriors are not common so you will be remembered, in good or bad thats your blessing or problem =)
    Remembered by whom? Moon Guard?

10+ Year Old Account
    Anything > Undead, sorry Undead hater here.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by idefiler6 View Post
    Remembered by whom? Moon Guard?
    Tauren warrior is ok ofc if you like it. I just prefer less common warrior races or any other race on char im playing.... you know, like female dwarf rogue, UD hunter. I dont know tauren warrior is just so cliche, I was one for few years and now im troll. Like erm... when you go to LFR for example... can bet your left nut that if theres 6 warriors, at least 3 of them will be tauren, all male. Again nothing wrong with it.

On the other hand if it was rogue OP would roll, I wouldnt recommend UD as theres loads.

Back to topic... for animations, I would pick definitely UD over Tauren, for racials, it depends what you do. Neither is strong in pve if you dps, war stomp is ofc overall great ability... but yea, pick what you like (UD that is =D)
    Last edited by mmoc940b0cf7f8; 2012-10-28 at 07:32 AM.