Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Bogdan View Post
    The current PTR version of Kil'Jaden's Cunning will not make it live, and even if it does, it's going to get hot fixed in less than a week. It's beyond OP, you should try it sometime... Warlock is insane on the PTR with this change. My point is that it should be changed in something in between the live version and the PTR one so that it'll save your tears when it's gonna get nerfed...
    You remind me one of those ppl in beta, screaming how aff warlocks are OP in PVP stream rolling all noobs in 1 MG cast blabalba it wont make it live.

Look at aff now and how wonderfull it is

Quote Originally Posted by Bogdan View Post
    Warlocks will be OP in PvP if this change goes live and with all the Warrior/Hunter/Mage nerf, but Warlock is one of the most 3 underpowered classes atm on live, so care explaining where are warlocks OP on live? 'Cuz you said "are" not "will"... Warlocks are a joke atm, and they need buffs, no denying, but the change to KJ's Cunning is to much...

Also, KJ's Cunning ain't like Ele or Hunters like someone stated above... Elemental Shamans can only cast Lightning Bolt while moving, Warlocks will be able to cast everything... do you understand this? Including summoning pets and fear... Just imagine another caster being able to cast ALL their spells while moving with an almost non-existant penalty...

One spell for each spec should suffice, tho Destro and Affliction will benefit the most out of this since the logical choices (imo) for the spells are Incinerate and Malefic Grasp... Demo PvP fillers suck badly so for Demonology is pretty much pointless.
    I agree it should be more limited to a couple of spells rather than all but not for reasons you've stated. It is precisly like ele shamans and hunters, because all their other CC/pvp spells are instant anyway. Non-existant penalty? The speed reduction is really noticeable and not something I would want at all times in pvp or pve, while ele/hunters dont have that at all.

10+ Year Old Account
    They have to throw on a debuff with the duration of the spell you're casting or something, or a standard duration of 3 seconds or something, triggered and refreshed by every cast-time spell cast, while moving, stacking up to 2 times, and every time your cast doesn't get interupted because you have the talent, you automatically also instantly apply this debuff: TADAAAH. Talent would work as intended for both Destruction and Demonology (3 second duration is able to be modified to average cast-time of spells in that spec or something). For Affliction it'd probably be a bit harder due to duration of casts, but just apply it on every tick of a channel that you're moving and you're golden too, as long as the duration is right.

PS:
    Quote Originally Posted by scmpoe View Post
    Probably not intended, but now that xelnath is gone there probably is no one left who cares/knows anything about warlocks, so it will remain that way
    You made me chuckle a bit good sir =3 Although I think most devs DO read forums, they just can't be bothered to respond due to the inevitable flocking of not-so-pleasant forumposters. (read: whiny people and dem trolls)
    Ex-GM and Raidleader of the MoX Purple Kittens Raidteam on Twisting Nether (formerly Grim Batol), RIP, Winter 2010 - Spring 2013.
    Armory. WoWProgress. Might start streaming Soon(tm) http://twitch.tv/szem/

Quote Originally Posted by Hellfury View Post
    You remind me one of those ppl in beta, screaming how aff warlocks are OP in PVP stream rolling all noobs in 1 MG cast blabalba it wont make it live.

Look at aff now and how wonderfull it is
    Just so you know, I knew that affliction will be shit in MoP since beta, the same way I knew warriors and hunters will simply destroy the game, make it unplayable, but guess what... what you, I and those "noobs" you're talking about, think, doesn't matter at all... It's not beta tester's fault for the way affliction is atm, it is Blizzard's fault for just being clueless.... You actually implying that everyone who tested beta thought locks are OP and warriors and hunters are just FINE?

I play a Warlock as a main, besides a lot of other classes, but my heart is with Warlocks and I want them to be good, but not OP, that's the difference between you and me, you prolly just want to Chaos Bolt ppl for 200k while moving.... Keep hoping for that, but when the nerf bat comes, don't say I didn't warned you.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Micke View Post
    Beyond OP? It's basically being a hunter or ele shaman and moving 20% slower.
    I'd rather take "20% moving slower" than "5% increase in cast time" which is the penalties Shaman suffers for taking the gylph.

Hunters can do everything while moving and have far more mobility and CC

10+ Year Old Account
    Honestly, we only really need one spell to work at all times. Shadowbolt (if u take affliction, it turns into mg, and incin for destro). As a demo lock, in pvp, i still wouldnt take the talent. as all I do currently, is basically run around fel flaming for my filler, because, as it stands, I never get a chance to free cast. Pve demo, i am a little in the air, as, sometimes, I cast one extra soul fire... if mc procs fall/are done... and that shit takes forever to cast, so i typically jump. With this taent,i wont be able to stop casting, unless i make a little macro off to the side, but every other spec, i would be using this.

But the no penalty is a bug. I doubt it will stay like that.

Chaos bolt while moving without a casting penalty will actually help us get them off much more easily.