Thread: Elv Ui HELP!!

10+ Year Old Account

Elv Ui HELP!!

Hey guys last raid I freaked out! My Elv Ui broke... =S it didnt display any buffs or debuffs on the tanks / raid (I really need it for Eternal Flame since Im a healer) I tried to click on "Buffs" and "Debuffs" on and off, tried to config but nothing worked. So today I re downloaded it and still the same problem help!?!?!

Deleted
    Try to rename your WTF folder, this IIRC will reset all the settings, which means you got to setup everything again, but probably gets your Debuffs+Buffs back.

Better go to Tukui site (has help for Elvui too so). Anyway; since the latest update some stuff changed, so you might want to go to Unitframes>Target frame>Buffs. There you see the filters. I got only 'block blacklisted aura's' a checkmark, rest none.
    Quote Originally Posted by drwelfare View Post
    Strip naked, cover myself in butter and go kick some ass

I think you need to look at other addons that could be causing the problem. I run the most current Elv mine were showing up just fine on Thursday. Have you recently added or updated other addons? For starters I'd disable all adons except Elv and see what happens. Then if it does work you just add the rest back in 1 at a time til it breaks.
    Necroshie - Affliction Warlock of Sargeras (US) Alliance

If you want it to behave like in Cata : /ec -> Install -> click click click until you come to the auras screen -> classic -> continue -> finished.

10+ Year Old Account
    Okay thank you guys!