Page 46 of 46 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by semaphore View Post
    I ask in every thread for people to point out where I've ever been a sexist feminazi, but no one ever gives me a specific example
    Right .... There ... *point*

10+ Year Old Account
    Feminazis are retarded, that picture/event is similar to kissing someone when the ball drops on new years. Not rape, purely for fun and enjoyment.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Asseymcgee View Post
    Feminazis are retarded, that picture/event is similar to kissing someone when the ball drops on new years. Not rape, purely for fun and enjoyment.
    But only for one party involved. She stated quite clearly afterwards that she did not know what he was going to do, that she had no desire to kiss him, and that she went along because he was simply too strong for her.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kasierith View Post
    But only for one party involved. She stated quite clearly afterwards that she did not know what he was going to do, that she had no desire to kiss him, and that she went along because he was simply too strong for her.
    Do you have a link for this? I would like to read it as I did not know that. I read somewhere a long time ago that she was in on the fun as well and enjoyed it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Do you have a link for this? I would like to read it as I did not know that. I read somewhere a long time ago that she was in on the fun as well and enjoyed it.
    http://cratesandribbons.com/2012/09/...-times-square/ the actual article for discussion, which the OP left out in order to sensationalize everything, instead using a venomous blog post to try to portray the article.

“It wasn’t my choice to be kissed. The guy just came over and grabbed!”
    “I did not see him approaching, and before I knew it, I was in this vice grip. [sic]“
    “That man was very strong. I wasn’t kissing him. He was kissing me.”

You know, that was the whole point behind this thread >_> (Article OP was strawmaning: http://cratesandribbons.com/2012/09/...-times-square/)

She didn't make a big deal out of it afterwards, but it is quite clear that she was grabbed by force. She didn't kiss him, he kissed her.

Edit: aww, beaten to it.

10+ Year Old Account
    It is assault, look at the girl in the pic, she in no way knows what is going on. That sailor is a dick.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tekkommo View Post
    It is assault, look at the girl in the pic, she in no way knows what is going on. That sailor is a dick.
    Laws are different now. Back then it was alright to slap a woman for being "hysteric" and such.

Quote Originally Posted by Uggorthaholy View Post
    Thanks but no thanks, Lora, for making me question everything in existence forever.

10+ Year Old Account
    I just like that all the misogynists come out of the woodwork whenever a legitimate problem occurs and is brought up by a feminist. Feminism simply seeks equal rights and treatment and as I have said before, if you believe in equal rights, you have to be a feminist.

Complaining about it is just odd; it's implying that society treats everybody perfectly equally when statistics clearly show this is not the case.
    In fact as far as I'm aware the UK is the only european nation that outright bans guns for civilians.
    Shotguns I'll give you (provided you're allowed 12 and larger gauges... because I mean... come on...) but not .22s.
    This is why people ban guns. Gun supporters don't know what guns are.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zhangfei View Post
    I just like that all the misogynists come out of the woodwork whenever a legitimate problem occurs and is brought up by a feminist. Feminism simply seeks equal rights and treatment and as I have said before, if you believe in equal rights, you have to be a feminist.

Complaining about it is just odd; it's implying that society treats everybody perfectly equally when statistics clearly show this is not the case.
    That's a nice try but you are wrong. You do not have to be a feminist to believe in equal rights. Secular humanism.

Quote Originally Posted by Uggorthaholy View Post
    Thanks but no thanks, Lora, for making me question everything in existence forever.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Imnick View Post
    It is not rape, but it is sexual assault.
    She would not have pressed charges because the man was lucky and she turned out to be totally ok with it, but that's all it was, luck. He did not check first.
    Don't run up to random people on the street, grab them and make out with them, even if you've just come back from a war. That's not alright.
    What if her husband was nearby ?

---------- Post added 2012-11-04 at 06:16 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Zhangfei View Post
    What kind of feminists ?! Feminists also believe women are angels and men are shitheads.

Quote Originally Posted by Angry Bob View Post
    What kind of feminists ?!
    The real kind.

Feminists also believe women are angels and men are shitheads.
    You mean straw feminists.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lora View Post
    That's a nice try but you are wrong. You do not have to be a feminist to believe in equal rights. Secular humanism.
    That means you're a feminist, because you believe women should be equal to men.

That's what it means.

What kind of feminists ?! Feminists also believe women are angels and men are shitheads.
    I wasn't aware that I, as a man, thought women were angels and men were shitheads. Because I think both genders are equal.
    In fact as far as I'm aware the UK is the only european nation that outright bans guns for civilians.
    Shotguns I'll give you (provided you're allowed 12 and larger gauges... because I mean... come on...) but not .22s.
    This is why people ban guns. Gun supporters don't know what guns are.

10+ Year Old Account
    Sometimes feminists cling to anything they can.

Without even considering the women in the story.

The nurse did not feel raped, so its not rape.

And if a woman feels at home as a mother its up to her to be a mother, but a feminazi would say she is being controlled by a man.

Feminists damn.