Deleted

ElvUI loot issue

Having trouble with loot with ElvUI. I can't find the correct 'skin' to turn off and 'loot' isn't what I was wanting. Both the 'you just won this item' and item rolling are on the same...anchor, so I can't seperate them, meaning if I get an item it's infront of rolls and I need to wait till it fades out until I can do anything. Plus, there is an issue where I can't assign loot.

If anyone has any idea how to solve these problems then I'd be very happy, even if it means just finding a way to disable everything that I need to to get it to work like the default loot.

Thanks.
    Last edited by mmoccc3932e217; 2012-10-28 at 10:54 PM.

Deleted
    What version of ElvUI are you using? I'm asking as I know there were loot issues a while back, but these have been solved.
    Please note that ElvUI is not updated anymore through the Curse client... and should be done manually (or with the tool they provide) from http://www.tukui.org/dl.php

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zuksam View Post
    What version of ElvUI are you using? I'm asking as I know there were loot issues a while back, but these have been solved.
    Please note that ElvUI is not updated anymore through the Curse client... and should be done manually (or with the tool they provide) from http://www.tukui.org/dl.php
    I'm not sure what version I have, but I took a look at my screenshots and I've had this version since MoP launch. I don't know if that is considered really old. If I do try updating, does this affect my profiles? How can I make sure that I don't need to sort everything out again with a new version?

Not being able to assign loot was an error in one of the earliest MoP versions, I suggest you update your UI and see if the issue is still there.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sareth View Post
    How can I make sure that I don't need to sort everything out again with a new version?
    The TukUI updater has kept me up-to-date so far without once messing up my profiles.

Deleted
    I'm not sure what version I have, but I took a look at my screenshots and I've had this version since MoP launch. I don't know if that is considered really old. If I do try updating, does this affect my profiles? How can I make sure that I don't need to sort everything out again with a new version?
    As Brael mentioned above, this issue was solved.
    I update manually, just download the latest build, Extract all files, and throw it into the Interfaces/Addons folder (replacing all files).
    Never had issues like that.

Deleted
    Okay, this is interesting. Updated it with the updater and now I can't attack...anything. It says 'Invalid target', tested out of multiple things, reloaded and relogged.

Thoughts?

Okay, this is interesting. Updated it with the updater and now I can't attack...anything. It says 'Invalid target', tested out of multiple things, reloaded and relogged.

Thoughts?

Addons cannot cause this.

Just delete cache and WTF folder and reinstall all your addons? also Delete your battlenet folder in Program Data.. and try.