Thread: Healer UI

Thumbs up Healer UI

I play a resto Druid and Am looking for a Good Healing UI for him if anyone could post some links or something i would love that ty. I do pvp and pve healing btw.

Deleted
    BlizzardUI does fantastic for healing since the raidframes are very nice these days, if you want it square theres grid.
    All you need is an addon, clique (google will help u since i cannot link, yet), to mouseover cast and its really pretty nice.
    For things to watch you should use poweraura or weakaura, i guess your class´s forums will have a thread for which auras to monitor.
    Macros to use ull also find at class forums.

Everything more then that is pure cosmetics and_personal_style.

PS:ElvUI is pretty good for anybody and its neat, too much for what i need though.

Deleted
    As long as you have Vudho you are onto a winner, it has so many tools that work for us, as for the rest ElvUI is an awesome base. I am using Tell Me When for Clearcasting procs.

Deleted
    The Blizz raid frames work really well, they are clear and easy to use. Although, if you have time to setup Vuhdo to all our spells, etc. it works very well. I have recently started using it myself, but it's pretty easy to pick up! You just have to remember what is what ;D but running dungeons, raid finder etc. can give you some experience, and get you used to it easier

well i have been using towellie's ui and its nice but i want something different. I want a ui that stands out. I figure if im gonna look at my screen i want it to look awsome. And i have seen some sick ui's on wowuigallery but cant dl them so.

Still to update it on Wowinterface + change a few things but should hopefully be done soon ^^

It's pretty easy to adapt it to different healing classes (just gotta udpate the weakauras pretty much)

That ui looks awsome but why show something not available yet lol

Quote Originally Posted by Christine View Post
    That ui looks awsome but why show something not available yet lol
    As a teaser. Preview. ect.

Iron Man 3 trailer came out recently. But the movie isn't out yet. Hmm..

i really like that interface, clean and well organized. A couple of questions if i may, what are the blue bars/boxes just above your chat frame, but below the boss health bar. And second, what are the two timers above the Boss health frame. I cant play the hd version on this pc, so it's kinda fuzzy.

thanks.

Blue bars are healer mana bars, timers are boss mod timers >8s.

So is there a possibility we can get ur UI KayteMoss?

Looks great!
    Last edited by Hygeia; 2012-10-31 at 06:11 AM.

Deleted
    Really looking forward for your UI if you release it Kayte. It looks amazing.
    Been looking for a good healing UI for some time and yours is the only one that have catched my eyes for real. (Tried a few other UI's, but they are so buggy as healer).

So, great job and hope to see it released someday soon(Please<3)
    Last edited by mmocc82bd9b4a5; 2012-10-31 at 08:42 AM.

Deleted
    get vuhdo from curse

Quote Originally Posted by Sakpoth View Post
    Blue bars are healer mana bars, timers are boss mod timers >8s.
    Ah i see, makes sense. i am always interested in how other folks setup their UI and how/what they track in Raids, always interesting. Curious on your healer mana bars, i've never noticed anyone separating them in their UI vs having them on the raid frames. Is there a specific reason you did this or just personal preference.

Quote Originally Posted by bloaf View Post
    Ah i see, makes sense. i am always interested in how other folks setup their UI and how/what they track in Raids, always interesting. Curious on your healer mana bars, i've never noticed anyone separating them in their UI vs having them on the raid frames. Is there a specific reason you did this or just personal preference.
    Well I had those on my raid frames before but there's a few reasons why I didn't like it:
    - while extremely important, it's not an information you need to have your eyes on 24/7 during a fight so I didn't like taking space in the most important spot of my UI for that
    - when you show mana for healers, you also show it for other all other mana classes which then displays completely irrelevant info on your raid frames
    - since healers are usually spread in different groups in the raid, I'd actually have to look for them in my raid frames to have a full picture of where we at mana wise

This new setup is really nice imo to know where your healing team stands mana-wise. Allows to make quick calls for mana hymns, innervates, decide who's next in Gara'Jal spirit realm etc. =)

For this interested in a release, I'm working on it =)
    I'll make a post in this forum when I'm done!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaytemoss View Post
    This is great news! - Looking forward to use it!

Quote Originally Posted by Kaytemoss View Post
    Well I had those on my raid frames before but there's a few reasons why I didn't like it:
    - while extremely important, it's not an information you need to have your eyes on 24/7 during a fight so I didn't like taking space in the most important spot of my UI for that
    - when you show mana for healers, you also show it for other all other mana classes which then displays completely irrelevant info on your raid frames
    - since healers are usually spread in different groups in the raid, I'd actually have to look for them in my raid frames to have a full picture of where we at mana wise

This new setup is really nice imo to know where your healing team stands mana-wise. Allows to make quick calls for mana hymns, innervates, decide who's next in Gara'Jal spirit realm etc. =)

Yes!!! I will continue to stalk your forum posts until you do!

Signature by Shyama!