Warlock Tanking Guide for Live

At the request of some interested warlocks I've updated my beta guide for warlock tanking for live mechanics. Just so everyone is currently on the same page, currently we can easily tank lvl 90 dungeons, I'm working on testing challenge mode viability but it requires a fairly different BiS list than I currently have to see how we compare to other tanks in there and we require a holy paladin healer. I'll have more to say on this by the end of the week if I don't lose power/internet for too long with this storm thing.
    Gamer, Nerd, Physicist. What more could you want?! Well fine, I have a youtube: http://www.youtube.com/user/shaidyadvice and a stream: www.twitch.tv/shaidyadvice I'm currently spending my free time with the fine fellows and ladies over at Death and Taxes.

Great guide, one thing you might want to add is a macro for Demonic Slash and Void Shield, your VL wont auto cast Void Shield without directly tanking but the 60% damage reduction provided by it can reduce the damage he takes from soul link *which scales incredibly when you quick summon him at low health* Also for dodge heavy builds your VL gains all your dodge % to add to his base 10% dodge/parry which can effectively get him to ~20% dodge 10% parry with reforges making him a very good offtank. Good Luck in Challenge Modes and you may want to think about Shadowfury for them as it is more or less Shockwave and can save you incoming damage quite often on those challenging trash packs.

Deleted
    Good luck in challenge modes, it might be possible in Gate of the Setting Sun, because you might get by with just 3 mobs at a time (possibly one, if you CC). Overall I don't see this as a viable option, because even "trash" hits like a truck in challenge modes (or well, some of it at least). We had more than a couple attempts fail because the crit immune Warriortank died. Granted, we were obviously shooting for Gold so we did not CC and always tried to pull as much as possible, which you probably won't do when attempting this. Still, Warlock tanking pretty much died when they removed the crit immunity from DA. In addition to that, last time I checked DA does not grant vengeance, so even if you were able to survive it, you are missing out on some damage. Tanks are a pretty big part of the damage for CMs...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by CoachBob View Post
    Great guide, one thing you might want to add is a macro for Demonic Slash and Void Shield, your VL wont auto cast Void Shield without directly tanking but the 60% damage reduction provided by it can reduce the damage he takes from soul link *which scales incredibly when you quick summon him at low health*
    I'm sorry but Void Shield doesn't affect Soul Link damage.