Deleted

Nitro boosts slow?

I am leveling engineering and got the nitro boosts enchant for the belt but when I use it, it gives me a really small movement speed bonus and I leave some small fire behind me. There is no big fire trail or really big movement speed bonus like I have seen with other people that have engineering. Is there some upgrade to the nitro boosts on higher levels or what am I missing?

You might be thinking about Rocket Boots Xtreme or Rocket Boots Xtreme Lite which increase your movement speed by a notable amount.

EDIT: As someone pointed out, the belt also stacks with certain other abilities.

Last I used Nitro Boost it gave me a humongous increase to movement speed for about 3 sec.

Deleted
    Nitro Boosts give you +150% movement speed (iirc) for 5 seconds (with the added possible side effects). It's not slow.

EDIT: It also stacks with certain things. I get 514% movement speed in the character sheet when I stack it with Flying Serpent Kick. I get 418% (I think) on my 280% flying mount.
    Last edited by mmoc522dc42c8a; 2012-10-30 at 09:10 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Zuben View Post
    Last I used Nitro Boost it gave me a humongous increase to movement speed for about 3 sec.
    Nitro boost is a 150% movement speed for 3 seconds.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by zyx View Post
    Nitro boost is a 150% movement speed for 3 seconds.
    Five.

http://www.wowhead.com/spell=55016

The current belt nitro boost makes you a fair bit faster than ground mounts, so no, I have no idea what you are doing wrong!

I love nitro boost, even if it was the only reward for engineering, i'd probably keep it on my engineering char.