LFR Loot Drop Question.

Hi everyone!

Just curious, can a boss drop an item in LFR that you already have? i.e. I have the Nullification Greathelm from Feng (Fury Warr) but I want the Clock of Peacock Feather's that Feng also drops. If I use a coin on him, is there a chance i'll get the Greathelm again?

Thanks!
    Big thanks to Shyama for the sig!

Yes, you can get the same item again, and with the coin. The game doesn't check whether you have the item already; it just checks if there's an item that's suitable for your spec, and gives you a random one out of the options.

Proven by how every single week in LFR now, I've gotten the damn leather leggings from Stone Guard. Every single week. I DON'T WANT THEM. FFS.

Yes, they can.
    ||i5 3570k @ 4.4GHz||H100 push/pull||AsRock Z77 Extreme4||16Gb G.Skill Ripjaws 1600MHz||Gigabyte Windforce GTX 970|| Coolermaster Storm Trooper||Corsair TX850 Enthusiast Series||Samsung 840 Pro 128gb(boot drive)||1TB WD HDD, 2x 3TB WD HDD, 2TB WD HDD||

Bdk Nagrand / Astae Nagrand
    Pokemon X FC: 4656-7679-2545/Trainer Name: Keno

Deleted
    Yup unfortunately

10+ Year Old Account
    Sadly, yes my friend. Won the same boots and cloak twice so far >.<
    ~ My mounts collection ~

~ Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned ~
    Thanks Elyaan for the signature!

Quote Originally Posted by Kisho View Post
    Yes, you can get the same item again, and with the coin. The game doesn't check whether you have the item already; it just checks if there's an item that's suitable for your spec, and gives you a random one out of the options.

Proven by how every single week in LFR now, I've gotten the damn leather leggings from Stone Guard. Every single week. I DON'T WANT THEM. FFS.
    At least you're getting stuff. I've completed LFR several times on multiple characters every week (about 36 total kills + a couple of tokens used) and have only seen 1 item drop. So I'm looking at a 3% drop rate at the moment.

15+ Year Old Account
    I've ran LFR since it came out, and since last week, I've done it on 3 toons. I have gotten 1 item and it was from a bonus loot the first week. So basically I'm running lfr for gold, and 28 gold a boss isn't really worth a damn in this xpac's economy. It's kind of a joke to get 28 gold a boss when you end up with a bad lfr group that wipes over and over.
    What doesn't kill you, only makes you stranger