Page 1 of 3
LastLast

Boy allegedly tased for refusing to clean patrol car

Well then, assuming the story is entirely true and we aren't missing anything, the cop clearly deserves whatever he gets. What do you guys think about this all?

Some other articles about it. -

http://www.opposingviews.com/i/socie...ers-little-boy
    http://www.courthousenews.com/2012/10/30/51809.htm
    http://www.infowars.com/cop-tasers-1...an-patrol-car/
    Last edited by ghostkitteh; 2012-10-30 at 11:40 PM.

Bad cop. Should be removed from duty and charged with aggravated assault in the second degree. Shouldn't be further politicized, or used to paint all police with the same brush. /thread.

Sounds too ridiculous to be true.

Deleted
    I don't understand this... Why would a cop taser someone for a stupid reason like that and why on a child? How would that make the child understand that you need to follow the cop's orders...

Amazing, the stupidity of this cop is just amazing.

Deleted
    Yeah, but the kid might've had a gun.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by tommypilgrim View Post
    Yeah, but the kid might've had a gun.
    I hope this is sarcasm, please be sarcasm.

I'd give you an inch, you'd take me a mile, your tail wagging happily all the while.

10+ Year Old Account
    1. That's one hell of a heavy 10 year old. He weighs more than I do, and I'm 5'6 and male.
    2. I feel like there is more at play here than is reported, though it's certainly true the cop went way to far and deserves an immediate expulsion from the police
    3. The charges the family is trying force seem even more excessive than the action used by the cop (only because they're suing the organization, not just the cop)

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Worgenite View Post
    I hope this is sarcasm, please be sarcasm.
    It is. He's always being sarcastic about a lot of stuff.
    Quote Originally Posted by Decagon View Post
    1. That's one hell of a heavy 10 year old. He weighs more than I do, and I'm 5'6 and male.
    2. I feel like there is more at play here than is reported, though it's certainly true the cop went way to far and deserves an immediate expulsion from the police
    3. The charges the family is trying force seem even more excessive than the action used by the cop (only because they're suing the organization, not just the cop)
    1. I know right... Still, it's possible.

2. Doesn't matter if there is or not, unless the kid had a weapon, still, the cop shouldn't have tased the kid...

3. On that I agree, they should only sue the cop who did that, but I think it's understandable why they are suing the organization.

if that story is accurate - a BIG if - then that cops belongs in jail, period. as described that is an assault, possibly with aggravating factors. but once again, that is assuming the story is true and accurate

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Xeones View Post
    Sounds too ridiculous to be true.
    I agree with this. And if it is true, you guys seriously need new policies and rules for people enlisting in your Police force.

10+ Year Old Account
    I have to admit, that sounds too ridiculous as is. I am guessing the story is extremely biased considering the website it is coming from.

The kid had it coming. I mean clearly we all have to listen to the police or else!

Quote Originally Posted by Decagon View Post
    If you're 5'6 male and less than 100 lbs you probably need to be in a hospital...

10+ Year Old Account
    Anyway, how does RT find so many stories on police brutality in the United States when Russia likely trumps them?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Xeones View Post
    If you're 5'6 male and less than 100 lbs you probably need to be in a hospital...
    I'm 120 lbs at 5'11", he doesn't need to be in a hospital.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigbamboozal View Post
    Intelligence is like four wheel drive, it's not going to make you unstoppable, it just sort of tends to get you stuck in more remote places.
    Quote Originally Posted by MerinPally View Post
    If you want to be disgusted, next time you kiss someone remember you've got your mouth on the end of a tube which has shit at the other end, held back by a couple of valves.

10+ Year Old Account
    well there is nothing from the cops side of the story so im gonna reserve judgement i suppose
    Quote Originally Posted by Connal View Post
    I'd never compare him to Hitler, Hitler was actually well educated, and by all accounts pretty intelligent.

Way too crazy to be true...It scares me that that police officer was allowed to carry weapons...

Im sure the officer has a side of the story as well. I think we would all be a little naive for believing the word of a 10 year old. We will have to see how this story develops.

Its from RT there's no way hell this is the entire story.

Deleted
    Execute that psychopath, I am serious here.