View Poll Results: Which is more viable for arena?

Voters
27. This poll is closed
  • sPriest

25 92.59%
  • Boomkin

2 7.41%
    Deleted

sPriest vs moonkin - Which is more successful?

So im fully geared with my sPriest, waiting to get the staff tomorrow.. But im not too sure if im going to continue with it. I dont really have a good setup in 2's or 3's with it, but a disc would.

What im concerned about is what comp does a moonkin fit-in? They do extremly good burst dmg (which my sPriest cant), but from my experience with moonkin pvp in wotlk and cata, they are the first one to go down.

Now that things have changed, lots of escape abilities and burst, im not to so sure a sPriest got more survability...

Now I know Disc isnt the strongest healing class atm, and resto is. I just cant decide which spec to go for each class. Boomkin will always be a funnier spec, but is it viable for arena? Im not doing alot of RBGs where they are extremly powerful.

Deleted
    Shadow priests are far more viable than moonkins, that's for sure. Better representation, stronger overall in arena, brings better toolset and has better syngergy with mages and warriors. Honestly I haven't met a single moonkin (2-3 elemental shamans to put in perspective) in the about 80 3v3 games I've done this season.

Deleted
    Shadow Priests will always have more control than moonkins, and have a far more varied toolset. I'd say that makes them better for arena. However, I'd say that moonkins are incredibly viable when it comes to RBGs.

Spriest are extremely viable. Especially with the way off heals are now

Shadow priest , but you can w8 for nerf soon because having flasheal aka 1,3s, absorb buble and renew is little bit much for dps spec.

Herald of the Titans Orangetai420's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    No good setup for spriest?

Try shatterplay (mage, spriest, rdruid) or mage + spriest 2v2. Both are extremely fun and viable.

Stick with the spriest, you won't regret it.

---------- Post added 2012-10-31 at 03:29 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Madus View Post
    Shadow priest , but you can w8 for nerf soon because having flasheal aka 1,3s, absorb buble and renew is little bit much for dps spec.
    You forgot PoM
    MMO-C, home of the worst community on the internet.