Deleted

[H] - <FatSharkYes> - Sylvanas EU 3 days/week - 10Man- LF Restoration Shaman

* Who are we?

We are a 10 Man Heroic Raiding guild that was formed at the end of Cataclysm by a group of friends. The guild is lead by Drefbloom, Crummy and Tusn. Most of us are Swedish and know eachother IRL but we also have other nationalities inside the guild. We're not a S
    wedish only rading team and we're looking for exceptional players to fill out our roster.

* Progression

We are currently 2/6 HC with little raid time spent on progression.

*Recruitment:

- We are always looking for exceptional players but these are the classes we are looking for at the moment:

1 restoration shaman with elemental off-specc.
    1 Tank Pala/Warrior.

* Raiding Schedule

We raid three days a week with the option of adding if every raider wants to.

Our only set times are the following:

Tuesday 19:00 - 23:00
    Wednesday 19:00 - 23:00
    Thursday 19:00 - 23:00

Extra raiding days will be aviable in our calendar with time and date, these are 100% optional and are in no way mandatory. However if everyone is up for it we see no reason not doing additional raid(s).

* The Raiding Roster

We want a tight raiding core with people that have the same state of mind about raiding. People who enjoy raiding and make sure to attend all the scheduald raids everyweek. We are running a 10man raiding roster with a few backup players. The idea is to only have 10 people so that we do not have people sitting out on bosses, we want to do it together as a group.

* What we want from you

We want you to know everything there is to know about your class e.g Specc, talents, reforging so that they are optimal for each of the boss, and also how to optimize your character in every way possible.

We don't want nor have the time to teach you how to play, you should already know that.

It also important that you are not afraid to speak on Teamspeak and that you know everything there is to know about every boss before we even start progressing on them.

Please contact Tusn, Carlaena, Drefbloom or Crumy in-game, via our forum, or just reply to this post regarding applications.

www,fatsharkyes,eu (with dots) .. lol
    Last edited by mmoc272285b1ba; 2012-11-05 at 03:45 PM.

Deleted
    Hihi, I've got a restoration shaman I am looking to raid on.
    However I am unable to make Wednesday nights, is this a deal breaker?
    If it's not I can contact you with more information.
    Cheers.

Deleted
    Yes it's a big deal breaker im sorry man. Good luck finding a new guild!

Deleted
    Bump bump bump

Deleted
    Bump it one more time!

Deleted
    And lets go back to the top!

Deleted
    Bumpp bump bump. Also looking for a warrior / pala tank atm!

Deleted
    buuuuuumpmpmpmp

Deleted
    We are still looking for a shamy and a tank!