Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    Deleted

retri judgment macro request

hi there,
    im in need of a macro that would do something like this:

/castsequence [@focus] judgment, [@target] judgment

this ofc doesnt work cuz of 2x unit pointing.
    i tryed to get something similiar with /targetenemy and /targetlasttarget, but they seem to lag even on 50ms. And targetenemy sometimes needs to be used twice to even work. That makes the macro of /TE /cast judge /TLE, to 1st cast the judge (0o?) then change target.

edit, damn i "missclicked" the forum branches, any idea where "delete" button is?
    Last edited by mmoc33f932b687; 2012-11-22 at 03:43 PM.

#showtooltip Judgment
    /cast [@focus,mod:shift,nodead][@mouseover,harm,exists,nodead][nomod] Judgment

What this macro will do is cast judgment as a mouseover, so whatever your mouse is over. If you have nothing mousedover it'll cast it on your current target, with a shift mod it'll cast it on your focus. Little more than what you wanted. I think what you asked for would be something like

#showtooltip Judgment
    /cast [@focus,harm,exists,nodead] Judgment

Deleted
    He wants a castsequence between focus and his target i guess.. probably for the judgment glyph?
    Should just use a modifier for your focus target , like shift.Or just go with the mouseover as shown.

Deleted
    exactly, i need a macro for the glyph, was hoping for something without "shift+3". Main reason is, i dont want to be bothered with moving mouse around the screen, just simple non-mod keypress to do it. Guess its not possible. Thanks anyway

10+ Year Old Account
    You don't have to move your mouse at all to use modifiers. >.>

Deleted
    guess u didnt notice the mouseover option that actually means mouse movement? and non-mod cuz i have ctrl for TSpeak, alt is unpractical (button bellow ur hand to combine with buttons above ur hand) same goes for shift (would have to stop movement to use shift-3 for example)
    little hands -> high spread on keyboard keys = EVUL

Quote Originally Posted by hir0shima View Post
    guess u didnt notice the mouseover option that actually means mouse movement? and non-mod cuz i have ctrl for TSpeak, alt is unpractical (button bellow ur hand to combine with buttons above ur hand) same goes for shift (would have to stop movement to use shift-3 for example)
    little hands -> high spread on keyboard keys = EVUL
    Just use them and get used to them, it's not hard and it feels natural.

alt is unpractical (button bellow ur hand to combine with buttons above ur hand)
    Try hitting Alt with the side of your thumb's joint. The thumb will slide under your left-index finger.

Something like this:

this way you can also use your thumb to hit Y, X, C and V without stretching.

And you can hit Shift with your little finger (I think Americans call it the "pinky" finger)

Deleted
    hi there,
    im in need of a macro that would do something like this:

/castsequence [@focus] judgment, [@target] judgment

this ofc doesnt work cuz of 2x unit pointing.
    i tryed to get something similiar with /targetenemy and /targetlasttarget, but they seem to lag even on 50ms. And targetenemy sometimes needs to be used twice to even work. That makes the macro of /TE /cast judge /TLE, to 1st cast the judge (0o?) then change target.

edit, damn i "missclicked" the forum branches, any idea where "delete" button is?
    This macro should work, or at least at some point it was working, except that you have to put a ";" instead of a ",".

Try this:

Code:
    #showtooltip Judgement
    /castsequence [@focus] Judgment; [@target] Judgement

stop being lazy and bind both separated <.<
    "We live in a world where a style of play that uses posession and passing to try and make spaces is made fun of.
    While a style of play where a team sits back for 90 minutes and breaks away in 1v1 situations is respected."
    - Ronald Koeman.

10+ Year Old Account
    guess u didnt notice the mouseover option that actually means mouse movement?
    Yes, but only if you want to use the mouseover part. You can ignore or remove it and it won't affect your usage of a modifier.

I use shift with my little finger, alt with thumb, ctrl with the left "palm" of the hand
    "We live in a world where a style of play that uses posession and passing to try and make spaces is made fun of.
    While a style of play where a team sits back for 90 minutes and breaks away in 1v1 situations is respected."
    - Ronald Koeman.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Dalarius View Post
    This macro should work, or at least at some point it was working, except that you have to put a ";" instead of a ",".

Try this:

Code:
    #showtooltip Judgement
    /castsequence [@focus] Judgment; [@target] Judgement
    ";" breaks the castsequence command, it only has 1 spell now -> regular /cast, on the other hand there is no judgEment spell anymore ;p
    thx for trying anyway;p

and im not beeing lazy, u ever saw a "dwarf" hand size? its in a size of a kid, but hey u cant have regular sized hands when u r 1,3m tall, not that i choosen to be so short in 1st place... so maybe stop bashing me?

Quote Originally Posted by Dalarius View Post

Try this:

Code:
    #showtooltip Judgment
    /castsequence [@focus] Judgment; [@target] Judgment
    tested this macro after fixing your spelling on the word Judgment and it works fine

Quote Originally Posted by gilfer View Post
    tested this macro after fixing your spelling on the word Judgment and it works fine
    When I try this it just keeps doing it on focus target. As far as I'm aware you can't make a cast sequence macro like the one requested.

I think the problem is more to do with how Judgement works rather than the macro. As far as I am aware Judgement will target the unit when dealing the damage hence using macros will not work. You will always have to manually select one of the units.

Deleted
    Try linking your 'alt' modifier to one of the side-button of your mouse. It's pretty handy and really expand your binds! In short, it doubles the easy-accessible binds you can have.

I mean, you press 3 with your left hand, and 'alt' with your right thumb on the mouse, it's quick and kind of a no-brainer once you get used to it.

Quote Originally Posted by metasaigneur View Post
    Try linking your 'alt' modifier to one of the side-button of your mouse. It's pretty handy and really expand your binds! In short, it doubles the easy-accessible binds you can have.

I mean, you press 3 with your left hand, and 'alt' with your right thumb on the mouse, it's quick and kind of a no-brainer once you get used to it.
    This is something I have been trying to do and haven't been able to figure it out yet. I've been trying to get one of the 2 buttons on the left side of my mouse to act as a shift or alt mod, but have no idea how. How would I set that up?

Quote Originally Posted by Aceshigh View Post
    #showtooltip Judgment
    /cast [@focus,mod:shift,nodead][@mouseover,harm,exists,nodead][nomod] Judgment

What this macro will do is cast judgment as a mouseover, so whatever your mouse is over. If you have nothing mousedover it'll cast it on your current target, with a shift mod it'll cast it on your focus. Little more than what you wanted. I think what you asked for would be something like

#showtooltip Judgment
    /cast [@focus,harm,exists,nodead] Judgment
    Hey, how would this look when I dont want the shift mod in it? Just a mouseover macro, and then main target if I dont mouseover anything.

I'm just going with the easy "/cast [@mouseover] Judgment", as I'm pretty new to macroes I cant find out what to type in to get what I want ^^

And thanks for the alt modifier tip! I'm been strugeling with using it :P Not that I realy need it, but will be helpfull in 3v3 (No modifier - heal on my self, shift - party1, alt - party2)
    Could anyone show me how to put all that in one macro?

Would it be something like this:
    #showtooltip Word of Glory
    /cast [@player,nomod][@party1,mod:shit][@party2,mod:alt] Word of Glory

I got no idea :P As for now I just got 3 macros seperated for all 3 macros. But need more macro spaces (My macro window thing is full..)
    Quote Originally Posted by atenime45 View Post
    The 10% reward. It's was unspoken rule that you DONT attack other faction so everyone could enjoy the 10% reward. But now no one cares about that anymore

Deleted

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by Aceshigh View Post
    This is something I have been trying to do and haven't been able to figure it out yet. I've been trying to get one of the 2 buttons on the left side of my mouse to act as a shift or alt mod, but have no idea how. How would I set that up?
    I use the driver program of my mouse to do it. In my case, I have a rather old logitech mouse (MX1000, part of a set, but just use the mouse now). I had to use a tweaked-version of my driver thanks to "uberoptions". Google it and you'ill find it in case you use a logitech mouse too.

In any other case, if your mouse is recent enough, any decent driver should allow you to reassign the commands of the side-buttons.