Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    No it sucks ass.

Have unsubbed.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Absolem View Post
    No it sucks ass.

Have unsubbed.
    at least you provided some form of reasoning...

OT: Yes i am enjoying it, got my rep's to revered for the gear so now I pick and choose what dailies I do when.. guild raiding has been slow but no big deal 5.1 isn't introducing new raids. Lore above average, environment awesome.. always lot's to do and I Can do them at my own pace with out being punished.
    Ideally no one has ever hit the level cap of the last expansion, looked at their dungeon blues, and thought "I win."

https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/ch...all/chuckabear

10+ Year Old Account
    Yes I am enjoying it a lot and I like the direction the game is taking right now, except for with Warlock balance. Affliction is weak and Destruction is boring (plus it's only good spell is being nerfed in the next patch) but the game itself is pretty good right now. I still think TBC was best though.

really loving it. doing one rep faction at a time to avoid burnout since 463 gear is more than enough for raiding. having a blast with the world pvp associated with world bosses, esp galleon. raids are alot of fun as is pvp. the visuals and music are also fantastic. my only real concern is i doubt they can maintain this amount of stuff to do forever at which point i'll be disappointed after getting used to this. i'm also looking foreward to finishing my rep grinds and trying out pet battles. amazing xpac so far.. just hope they didn't start out too strong.

No not really. I just got Tillers to exalted and Golden Lotus to revered, and I'm stopping dailies right there, I can't take anymore, they aren't fun to do.
    I gave pet battles a chance, but flying around collecting rats and squirrels didn't stay fun for long, and feels out of place from the rest of the game.

The next expansion really needs to actually expand the game. MoP added length, but that's it. It's just Cataclysm with a new coat of paint. Quest to the new level cap, do random heroics, grind dailies/rep and then raid. Nothing new at all. I really wish I didn't get the annual pass.

Not really enjoying my Hunter as much either.(cooldown whack-a-mole)

MoP: Yes

Dailies:
    Cloud Serpent, Tillers: Yes.
    Golden Lotus: No (except the Garrison/Training grounds if that's how the set ends for the day - super easy, kinda silly, remind me of carnival games)
    Klaxxi, Shado-Pan, August Celestials: Don't mind'em since I don't feel like I need to rush through them, and only do them with a partner.

Dailies are no hassle at all once you're comfortable with not forcing yourself to do all of them every day for weeks on end.

10+ Year Old Account
    I was thinking of picking up Mists and playing again but after reading these responses I don't think I will just yet.
    All I am getting from the comments is that everything is the same but looks new.
    So basically, dallies are a chore, pet battles get boring, and the raiding is just about the same?
    I'm keeping up with the lore and it's pretty good, a lot better than Cataclysm by far.

I hope somebody can convince me here.

Deleted
    Most people I've seen liking this are people still wearing mostly green gear, around 3-4k achievment points who somehow think that doing dailys each day is actually hard and they earned their epic gear.

Personally I hate dailys, I absolutely despise them and so far looking at both PvP and the daily horror having a lot of twinks are making MoP the worst expansion so far to me.

Quote Originally Posted by Iasu View Post
    I was thinking of picking up Mists and playing again but after reading these responses I don't think I will just yet.
    All I am getting from the comments is that everything is the same but looks new.
    So basically, dallies are a chore, pet battles get boring, and the raiding is just about the same?
    I'm keeping up with the lore and it's pretty good, a lot better than Cataclysm by far.

I hope somebody can convince me here.
    Depends on what you like. The quests are pretty good but the level up experience itself from 85-90 is extremely short, for some that is a plus for some a minus. Lots of raid content coming out at a pretty good pace right now. The raid content itself is light on trash compared to previous xpacks. Heroics are easy, but pretty well done. Scenarios are pretty cool too, and pretty much no queues, so pop in and kill, but rewards are kinda meh. Zones are beautiful. Lots of factions to work on, most sell some kind of mount if that is your thing. Pet battles aren't poorly done at all, it's just that they aren't super exciting either. Some people love em though. There is tons of stuff to do if you aren't someone who focuses on rewards vs. time spent, if you focus on efficiency it is 100% dailies. Professions are much much easier to level than in the past and mats are pretty abundant. Many profs have recipes locked behind rep though. Farming is actually more fun than I thought it would be.(but not enough to prioritize it above all the other stuff I want to do)

10+ Year Old Account
    Now that I'm down to 2 panda factions left that I'm not exalted with I'm only doing those daily. And other than that I'm having a lot of fun. The only down side of the xpac so far is that my old raid group fell apart so I've had to become an.....ally to keep raiding. Other than that it's all honky dory.

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...iippy/advanced
    I'd prefer my orcs to stand up straight.

Deleted
    Got nothing else to play.

Quote Originally Posted by Pancaspe View Post
    Exactly. To all the whiners wailing about Dailies, Thorium Brotherhood called from Vanilla to call you soft.
    Uh. Thorium Brotherhood was purely a crafting faction that most people didn't care about. In fact, the only vanilla faction that remotely resembled the factions of modern day WoW in terms of rewards was the Cenarion Circle (and possibly the Argent Dawn after the Naxx update). Burning Crusade had rep grinds worth the name, but vanilla, not so much.

10+ Year Old Account
    Enjoying it immensely. I finally was motivated to finally level a crafting profession after 6 years of playing LOL. Now i'm making obscene amounts of money with mining and Living Steel xmutes xmute master FTW. Oh... and Riddle of Steel. Still making more off of stacks of Ghost Iron and Trillium though...

Quote Originally Posted by Pancaspe View Post
    Exactly. To all the whiners wailing about Dailies, Thorium Brotherhood called from Vanilla to call you soft.
    yes, in vanilla they had terrible rep grinds. then as the game developed they improved. then suddenly with MoP they decided to go backwards with rep grinds that could only be done one way, using masses of dailies that require no intelligence or game playing skills.

in TBC they had people that could create the netherwing rep grind. it had dailies, of course, but they were DANGEROUS. and it also had the egg hunt, so that determined people could try and get through it quicker. and it had the flying races, that required actual gameplay skills.

dont you think that all these years later they could come up with something that was at least that good? or have they forgotten how to do all those things?
    When challenging a Kzin, a simple scream of rage is sufficient. You scream and you leap.
    Quote Originally Posted by George Carlin
    Think of how stupid the average person is, and realize half of them are stupider than that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Douglas Adams
    It is a well-known fact that those people who must want to rule people are, ipso facto, those least suited to do it... anyone who is capable of getting themselves made President should on no account be allowed to do the job.

Overall disappointing.

I don't count daily quests as a content(it's annoying grind 0 challenge no fun)
    Pet battles - if I wanted to play them, I would have played pokemon instead(much more sophisticated system)

Raids are promising, but all these gating(by instance and gear) are plain stupid
    PvP is pretty much the same.

The amount of fun I am having right now = around what I felt at 20% DS times.

Having so much to do(as a requirement for doing what I want to do) = nothing to do

I don't think an expansion sucks because you think it sucks, but more of what you did with the expansion sucks. Sit around in orgrimmar/stormwind all day? Yup that X-pac SUX!

Anywho I'm liking MoP, taking my sweet time with my friends and raiding, enjoying it. Working on other stuff when not raiding, like getting the onyx panther, and working on reps. I personally loved every WoW expansion, that wich I was apart of because I made it fun for myself.

Quote Originally Posted by PrairieChicken View Post
    Overall disappointing.

I don't count daily quests as a content(it's annoying grind 0 challenge no fun)
    Pet battles - if I wanted to play them, I would have played pokemon instead(much more sophisticated system)

Raids are promising, but all these gating(by instance and gear) are plain stupid
    PvP is pretty much the same.

The amount of fun I am having right now = around what I felt at 20% DS times.

Having so much to do(as a requirement for doing what I want to do) = nothing to do
    I agree with that last part a little bit. On my main I am doing everything.(pacing myself on the dailies though) In the past I would have worked more on my alts, but having to do all that crap on all my alts is so unfeasible that I don't do anything on my alts. I am having fun now though. Hopefully they will have some more content out before I run out of stuff I want to do on my main.

I am enjoying dailies but I am not doing all of them. Is whole MoP just dailies? No its not, the title is misleading..

I hit the point tonight where I am considering what I am doing on this game. Cataclysm scared me off tanking random dungeons because of the jerks, so I started a healing monk, got to 55 and I don't feel like repeating everything I done on my warrior.

It is not helping that no one talks in the guild, it is a small guild but when we are 8 on, no one simply talks, have no friends left that plays that game, so I am seriously wondering why I still bother. The expansion was so-so to me, there was a time it pissed me off to no end in kun-lai summit, where there was a mob every two feet, I thought I was back in swtor with that kind of design. Other zones I had lots of fun following the story. Have barely started the dailies, just too confused about everything.

10+ Year Old Account
    Improvements could be made and I don't judge the expansion until at least a patch has gone by or even to the very end of it.

But this is certainly better and more interesting than Cataclysm. It feels expanded. Cataclysm felt like... A very long drawn out and expensive content patch.

Good Expansion so far, if they keep up the pace it'll sit proudly on the mantle with BC and Wrath. Not in the bin of shame with Cataclysm.
    I have eaten all the popcorn, I left none for anyone else.