[Music] My new project.

I have taken my love for music to the next level. Please like my page and support me..I want to put my soul into this music. As weird as it may sound..I believe this music is my new love in life.

I appreciate anyone who gives me the time.

http://www.facebook.com/Dashboxescape

10+ Year Old Account
    Pretty nice music, I have commented on your Fan Page with a link to a website that could help you get more exposure
    -K

The music's OK, but I'd recommend working on the EQ/volume balance between the various samples used. It often feels as if the sounds are fighting each other to be heard, rather than blending together, on Napalm, Level Up To Loneliness and Modern Art in particular. It's like my ears are being pulled in all different directions and it makes it hard to focus on the music as a whole - sometimes the bass/drums are overwhelmed by other samples and it leaves the music feeling static. Also, I'd recommend on working on fading sounds in and out gradually, mixing them at more of a core level so that the introduction of a new sound/rhythm/whatever is a little more seamless.

Otherwise, the music's interestingly styled, keep working on it.

Thank you for the feedback I agree I am new at the whole thing so mixing/balancing sounds is something that I will work on.

I run a pr and management firm, with a huge deal of musicians/mixers/masterers on board. Drop me a PM if you get this please.