LastLast

when u go on a trip (alone) with a girl and u both like each other

• how should u conduct urself
    • what is appropriate and not appropriate
    • are road trips a test of what may be to come
    • wa
    • what topics should be discussed during the trip
    • any other advice or suggestions

we leave in two weeks for miami, florida. nervous, scared, and dont know what to do. please advise.
    Last edited by kailoth; 2012-11-01 at 01:29 PM. Reason: added MOAR

Deleted
    a) have beer
    b) do NOT over-drink

Not knowing you or the girl all I can do to help is to agree with elegorn

we dont believe in drinking to have a good time as there are better alternatives. i dont want to give personal information so you guys can provide objective feedback based on high-level information. I feel that lower level information will be tainted with bias based on responder (regardless of gender) and situational bias.

ty

Deleted
    Alcohol, in low levels, helps you relax and you already seem like you are over-thinking it. If you don't want to have a sip, just try and relax, be yourself and discuss about anything that comes in mind/sight. See how that goes from there

Is there a reason you guys aren't an item if you both like each other...? These are the kind of details that are important here, whether you think they are or not.

Deleted
    • how should u conduct your self?
    Well obviously she likes you for who you are, dont try to be somthing your not
    • what is appropriate and not appropriate
    this is entierly situational, its not appropriate to ask her to run buck naked down the road with you filming it. use some common sense
    • are road trips a test of what may be to come
    stop over thinking it, treat it like you would if you where going out with friends.
    • what topics should be discussed during the trip
    Obviously the big one is where you going to get married.... seriously dont think of things to talk about, just let the conversations happen
    • any other advice or suggestions
    Stop over thinking the situation, relax and just let things happen. if its going to get physical between you it will happen in its own time. dont try and think of ways of to impress her, Trust me Women are more likely to be less impressed by someone trying to be somthing they are not, than if they are with someone who is just being themselfs.
    Last edited by mmocd8f86ed6f0; 2012-11-01 at 01:43 PM.

Thought you were talking about a different kind of trip.

Just be chillax and fun. Act normal.

Take advantage of the situation. Obviously if you two are alone on some long winded road trip then either romantic interests. or Just wanting to hang out. If you're in friendzone just play it casual. Just be yourself, because if you try acting like someone different. You look even more foolish. You should be happy the time you get alone with her not hating it.

The Unstoppable Force Elim Garak's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Use condom

10+ Year Old Account
    An alone trip with a girl and you both like each other??

Act normal and make her laugh, bitches love to laugh.

Deleted
    Just be yourself... Don't act a way you aren't, you can't give her an image of you that isn't yours.

the purpose of this message is to make sure I dont act in a way to freak her out. Of course I know I need to be myself, but I also want to be funny.. not too commical so that she doesnt think I dont take things seriously. Also, in the event that anything does happen on the highway with the car, I am a DIY guy (do-it-yourself) so she could kind of get a glimpse of what I'm capable of.

Deleted
    I'm not sure what's more comical, OP's questions or that people are trying to give serious answers. Either way, this is probably the funnies thread I've seen on mmochamp so far.

Deleted
    These types of threads really make me cringe.
    Not sure if this is a troll thread or you're serious.
    If serious, you really are over thinking this.

It's almost as if you're trying to find some complicated equation to apply to a girl.

how is this funny? at the end i am meeting her dad for approval. im sorry if this came off as a troll thread but it really is not. please take this seriously, im freaking out and came to the mmo community to ask questions and I get ridiculed?

amazing.

The Unstoppable Force Elim Garak's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Show her dad that you have condoms. Everything will be alright.

Deleted
    Important question - Has she made the sandwiches for the journey?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by kailoth View Post
    how is this funny? at the end i am meeting her dad for approval. im sorry if this came off as a troll thread but it really is not. please take this seriously, im freaking out and came to the mmo community to ask questions and I get ridiculed?

amazing.
    Very nice;P Just a tip: if you're going to be trolling you should do it with a new account. Your post history kind of gives it away.

You should stage a breakdown so you can show off your DIY skills. Cut the breaks at some point during the trip.

Bonus: She'll have a near death experience where you are perceived as the savior. This cannot go wrong.