Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by kailoth View Post
    came to the mmo community to ask questions and I get ridiculed?

What did you expect? I mean I hated to say it but 75% of the people on here ridicule / troll. Sad but true
    I'm the Dude. So that's what you call me. You know, that or, uh, His Dudeness, or uh, Duder, or El Duderino if you're not into the whole brevity thing.

Quote Originally Posted by zeophor View Post
    Very nice;P Just a tip: if you're going to be trolling you should do it with a new account. Your post history kind of gives it away.
    this is the real deal. do u want skype chats/emails/text screenies to prove that this is happening? I had fun in the past, I regret it. Got two infractions, Im not proud about it. This is serious. Please understand me.

---------- Post added 2012-11-01 at 02:24 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by ag666 View Post
    Show her dad that you have condoms. Everything will be alright.
    no sandwiches, but I can recommend it so we dont have to burn money on the way.

Deleted
    Rohypnol and u won't need anything else

The Unstoppable Force Elim Garak's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    this is the real deal. do u want skype chats/emails/text screenies to prove that this is happening?
    Yeah, work for it baby. Lose some fat.

Asking for road head if you two aren't serious is probably inappropriate. Just saying.

Deleted
    Remember an important piece of advice if you want 100% success, dead girls can't say no.

Deleted
    this is the real deal. do u want skype chats/emails/text screenies to prove that this is happening? I had fun in the past, I regret it. Got two infractions, Im not proud about it. This is serious. Please understand me.
    No I don't want your chats or emails. I want you to explain how you go from composing ludicrous, rambling posts about some girl in barely understandable English to posting lucid and grammatically almost perfect sentences about other things.

Not sure. I got banned from the permanent forums and decided to stop posting dumb crap and just to keep things real. Its a shame when we take things for granted (e.g posting privileges) and then realize its worth when we don't have it anymore. Trolling is dumb and just tries to seek attention from people online who don't even know you - I just had a change of heart and decided against posting like that anymore.

Is this reply acceptable to you, zeophor?

The Unstoppable Force Elim Garak's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by ag666 View Post
    Oh Lord.. LOL

• how should u conduct urself
    Be yourself, but leave your normal life woes behind. You are on a trip, enjoy the moment and be sure to make it as enjoyable as possible for the both of you. Nothing is worse than a trip where you or your friend wishes they were back home. Also cater to her personal needs, women need to go to the washroom more frequently so plan out your trip accordingly so she's not feeling uncomfortable with a full bladder.

• what is appropriate and not appropriate
    Pay attention to the social cues she gives you, things like wanting to hold hands or a lot of friendly touching on the arm, shoulders, hugs, kisses etc. If you are oblivious to social cues, then it's time to read up, because it'll allow you to also give her the appropriate social cues you're intending to convey. If you do make advances, make sure it's incremental and make it slow so it's not like you're surprise attacking her. Basically don't put huge pressure on her, the last thing you want to do is make her feel uneasy for the rest of the trip.

If she rejects your advances, apologize sincerely and assure her it's okay and you don't want to pressure her into something that makes her feel uneasy. This doesn't mean that she doesn't like you per se, it just means that she might not have been at a high enough attraction level towards you or her comfort levels weren't there. Make sure these two factors are met before you advance!

• are road trips a test of what may be to come
    Subconsciously it is a test for her to see if you are suitable to be someone who can protect her as well as the children, so yes it is.

• what topics should be discussed during the trip
    Do what you normally do, but try to leave negative discussions out from back home etc. You want to stay positive and make the trip a good experience. It's handy to get some info on places you'd be visiting if you're on a road trip so that if conversation dulls, you can pick it back up with some conversations about interesting things you've read about in the area you're at.

The short of it is, be prepared with a bunch of topics so when conversation gets awkwardly dull, you can change it up. If you can't find something to talk about, try sharing stuff about yourself that she may not know (good things) to get her into a sharing storytelling session. She may reveal things about herself that you don't already know, and that builds trust and comfort. Ensure that you're not just listing off stuff and leaving it at that, make it a story and embellish a bit if you must to add drama. Be really into the storytelling and convey the appropriate feelings with your voice and body language. If you can captivate her and make her laugh with stories about yourself, you're pretty much golden.[/LIST]

Quote Originally Posted by goosie View Post
    • how should u conduct urself
    be yourself, but leave your normal life woes behind. You are on a trip, enjoy the moment and be sure to make it as enjoyable as possible for the both of you. Nothing is worse than a trip where you or your friend wishes they were back home. Also cater to her personal needs, women need to go to the washroom more frequently so plan out your trip accordingly so she's not feeling uncomfortable with a full bladder.

• what is appropriate and not appropriate
    pay attention to the social cues she gives you, things like wanting to hold hands or a lot of friendly touching on the arm, shoulders, hugs, kisses etc. If you are oblivious to social cues, then it's time to read up, because it'll allow you to also give her the appropriate social cues you're intending to convey. If you do make advances, make sure it's incremental and make it slow so it's not like you're surprise attacking her. Basically don't put huge pressure on her, the last thing you want to do is make her feel uneasy for the rest of the trip.

If she rejects your advances, apologize sincerely and assure her it's okay and you don't want to pressure her into something that makes her feel uneasy. This doesn't mean that she doesn't like you per se, it just means that she might not have been at a high enough attraction level towards you or her comfort levels weren't there. Make sure these two factors are met before you advance!

• are road trips a test of what may be to come
    subconsciously it is a test for her to see if you are suitable to be someone who can protect her as well as the children, so yes it is.

• what topics should be discussed during the trip
    do what you normally do, but try to leave negative discussions out from back home etc. You want to stay positive and make the trip a good experience. It's handy to get some info on places you'd be visiting if you're on a road trip so that if conversation dulls, you can pick it back up with some conversations about interesting things you've read about in the area you're at.

The short of it is, be prepared with a bunch of topics so when conversation gets awkwardly dull, you can change it up. If you can't find something to talk about, try sharing stuff about yourself that she may not know (good things) to get her into a sharing storytelling session. She may reveal things about herself that you don't already know, and that builds trust and comfort. Ensure that you're not just listing off stuff and leaving it at that, make it a story and embellish a bit if you must to add drama. Be really into the storytelling and convey the appropriate feelings with your voice and body language. If you can captivate her and make her laugh with stories about yourself, you're pretty much golden.[/list]
    thank you!!!

Deleted
    Tell her to pay for all of my gasoline and if she says no, Bitch slap her!
    Imo girls shouldn't always think just because they have a vagina they can tag along for free :@ gtfo with that crap

I find it very strange that kailoth is more willing to show us text messages and Skype conversations instead of giving us details that would actually let us help him. Fuck.

Deleted
    You both like each other according to you. Go for it!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by vizzle View Post
    I find it very strange that kailoth is more willing to show us text messages and Skype conversations instead of giving us details that would actually let us help him. Fuck.
    I find it very strange that people post stuff like this on a gaming website, and even stranger that people try to help him.

Am I the only one that thinks that Kailoth is a girl?

Tie her to the radiator and ...

hold on, do you want to remain friends after?

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Steve View Post
    Am I the only one that thinks that Kailoth is a girl?
    why do you think im a girl @.@

10+ Year Old Account
    There's something in the water... Florida
    I'm a local so I'd suggest you take her at least one night to Bay Side.