Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account

Anyone else sick of Chris Brown..

Its like the dude wants people to hate him. Dressing up as the Taliban for Halloween.. seriously? So tired of hearing about him and his antics along with shitty ass Rihanna who can't sing worth a damn anyway. He should of dressed up as Michael Jackson since that is who he wants to be anyway. /End rant

Deleted
    Chris Who ?
    Seriously who you on about ?

Chris Brown is still relevant? I thought his carrier crashed after the Rihanna fiasco.

Rihanna has antics? Haven't heard about her doing anything crazy recently.

i've never met him. If you are asking if i buy into the way media portrays people, then no.

I'd suggest you get out there in the world to meet real people who you can interact with, letting the lives of those on TV affect your feelings is pretty silly. Why do that when you can go out in public and let those people piss you off.

isnt he that guy that beats woman? surprised he hasnt taken a bullet to the head yet.. bring him to my country we deal nicely with that type.

10+ Year Old Account
    I hadn't heard of Chris Brown in about 3 years, then you brought him up. He was fairly easy to ignore when you ignore the "mainstream".
    You can tell WoW changed the MMO for good when players started complaining about the amount of time they sink, into a time sink.

Deleted
    How come celebrity black woman beaters are called Brown ? Bobby Brown, Chris Brown...

I haven't heard of him in ages, though I only watch local news. If you are tired of hearing about him, I would suggest doing the same. There isn't anything important on the "mainstream" media anyways.

Am I tired of someone who's violence against a woman was very very public, yet he is still extremely successful and praised upon? Yeah, I'm tired of that.

Nope can't say I am. I really don't pay attention to what celebrities do.

Deleted
    Dude's barely even brown.

More like Chris light brown.

No, this is not racist in any way. -_-

I'm just sick of his stupid fucking halloween movie. All day yesterday, "oooh it's the big angry tree of whatever-the-fuck" or some stupid pumpkin that's going to save the whole planet and his stupid yellow shirt with black diamonds. What a fucking tool. Has no hair either and he's like 9. What a useless shit.

"Oooh, look at me, I'm a big bald headed fuck with a dog who talks to a bird"
    wtf
    Last edited by Tradewind; 2012-11-01 at 10:03 PM.

Deleted
    Chris Brown should of been dropped from his label and boycotted by the industry after what he did.

10+ Year Old Account
    I've never seen that thank you lol

Deleted
    .... What does OP want from this thread...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TradewindNQ View Post
    I'm just sick of his stupid fucking halloween movie. All day yesterday, "oooh it's the big angry tree of whatever-the-fuck" or some stupid pumpkin that's going to save the whole planet and his stupid yellow shirt with black diamonds. What a fucking tool. Has no hair either and he's like 9. What a useless shit.

"Oooh, look at me, I'm a big bald headed fuck with a dog who talks to a bird"
    wtf
    Plus that stupid little bird named himself after some hippie festival crap from like, idk, 1969 or something? what a bunch of posers

>.>

in all seriousness about Chris Brown, it's a shame he has been treated like he is above reproach & shows he still has a problem temper. He claims to have "changed & learned a lot" but in reality, when a person has truly sought to change something they disliked about themselves they certainly don't freak out & throw/break shit b/c they didn't feel like talking about it "again" or "Today".

POS & even though I barely am aware of what some call current events (regarding celebrities) I hope he does actually gets help & as well as his ex gf needs some counseling on what she is willing to accept & settle for for "love".
    Last edited by sugarlily; 2012-11-01 at 10:18 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Himora View Post
    isnt he that guy that beats woman? surprised he hasnt taken a bullet to the head yet.. bring him to my country we deal nicely with that type.
    Does your country have bikini clad pirate women? If so, I may have to deliver some bad news to my wife.

Quote Originally Posted by sugarlily View Post
    Plus that stupid little bird named himself after some hippie festival crap from like, idk, 1969 or something? what a bunch of posers

>.>

No shit, I'd rather stick my dick into the evacuation hole of an airplane lavatory than watch another Chris Brown holiday special.

10+ Year Old Account
    I am sick of people being sick of Chris Brown.

And why are people so caught up on him anyway. He was young and an idiot, still is probably, but he went through with whatever legal consequences were given to him. Rihanna has forgiven him, what does it matter to any of us? I swear our society if full of a bunch of bloodthirsty hypocrites.

Other celebrities have done worse and been forgiven. I bet no one here has heard of John Lennon.

I have more important things to worry about. More people should learn to be forgiving just to move forward, especially when the situation doesn't concern.