Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Sindoreila for any blood elf female non-class specific.
    Quote Originally Posted by High Overlord Saurfang
    "I am he who watches they. I am the fist of retribution. That which does quell the recalcitrant. Dare you defy the Warchief? Dare you face my merciless judgement?"
    i7-860 @2.8GHz | Radeon HD 7770 | 8GB DDR3-1333MHz | Corsair CX 430W |

Gumdrop House, Lollipop Lane, Happy Land.
    Samantha
    Tabitha
    Endora

What? They were good enough for Bewitched!
    (I do actually quite like those names for female human casters, in all honesty!)
    - Signature courtesy of the very talented Aveline -

Arkura, Epicura, Aethera, Arxon, Vanaka, Jinza...off the top of my head. May or may not be good.

Charisty is a name i always like to use
    The Way of the warrior is resolute acceptance of death.

Simple, any human name.

First, avoid any japanese, spanish or french names. Those don't really exist in WoW with a few exceptions. A mage would have a normal name, after all nobody can tell if a child will become a mage when he is still ''on his way''.

Your origins also affect the name decision. For a peasant's son to be named Bartholomew would be rather strange, just as Bob would be a weird name for a noble's progenity.

Look on websites that have baby names on it. Most of them has an option to look up for a certain meaning of a word or something. That gave me many good names already.

Quote Originally Posted by Zeror View Post
    Look on websites that have baby names on it. Most of them has an option to look up for a certain meaning of a word or something. That gave me many good names already.
    Quote Originally Posted by pateuvasiliu View Post
    Simple, any human name.

First, avoid any japanese, spanish or french names. Those don't really exist in WoW with a few exceptions. A mage would have a normal name, after all nobody can tell if a child will become a mage when he is still ''on his way''.

Your origins also affect the name decision. For a peasant's son to be named Bartholomew would be rather strange, just as Bob would be a weird name for a noble's progenity.
    Both very true and good advice. For a mythically sounding human female try a search like this: Link

How about Morgana or Elmora?