Auction House BOE Items

So I was just wondering how do you all price your BoE drops? Greens, Blues, Purples?

For Green items I would convert its ilvl to gold say it was a 390 green I'd put it up for 390. Really didn't work very well so now I've been cutting the ilvl by 50%

I do the same thing with blue items but I only cut the ilvl by 15%

Epics I just add a zero or two to the end depending on how rare it is.

That is how I do it. Was just wondering if anyone else did something of the same.

Green items: DE them
    Blue items: see if any guildies/alts need the item. If not, toss onto the AH for its ilvl rounded down to the nearest 100.
    Epic: undercut another of them or a similar item with the same kind of stats.

I go off what the stats are. More desirable stats on greens (like stam/agil/mastery/crit vs hit/crit[I HATE YOU 'BEAST' SUFFIX ITEMS!!]) warrant a better price imo.
    If you must insist on using a non-sanctioned sitting apparatus, please consider the tensile strength
    of the materials present in the object in question in comparison to your own mass volumetric density.

In other words, stop breaking shit with your fat ass.

Deleted
    Personally I disenchant all the blues/greens BoE's (the decent ones I just ask if someone in guild wants them) and just sell the stuff as it's easier to sell them. Been putting up blues, but even cheap they don't sell quick enough and regularly expire which annoys me as I don't want to keep putting them up all the time.

Epics I usually check AH and ask in guild if anyone wants a good deal and give it to them for 1/4th AH price.