484 Brewmaster/WW Monk LF Serious Progression Guild

Hi there!

I'm looking for a serious guild that isn't shy about making sure every raider is doing there job effectively. I need a guild that isn't carrying guild members because of the lack of new applicants or laziness. I'm a good player and I've been raiding since vanilla. I have a long guild history that includes Top 10 US guilds and I'll be happy to provide references. I've done almost all of the boss fights through MOP Beta and currently working on Elegon and the first boss in heart of fear.

Please feel free to message me on MMO Champion. I have no preference on Horde or Alliance. I prefer tanking, but dps is just as fun.

I look forward to hearing from you.

We are in the market for a Tank. If interested please check out our website and that will have all the information you need.

Thanks for your time.

Keyboard Turner
    10+ Year Old Account
    Hey Felspark ,

I'd be interested in talking to you about some dps spots we currently have open on our roster!

The Horsemen 25 man- Shadowmoon - (Ranked US 56) - Horde

We're a 3/6-H MSV , 8/8 Heroic Dragon Soul (7/7HFL) 25-man guild looking for an amazing WW Monk to help us be top 50. What's unique about our guild is we stay competitive in progression while only raiding 9 hours a week. WE ARE THE #1 US GUILD THAT RAIDS LESS THAN 10 HOURS. You would be hard pressed to find a guild with a better progression/hours raided ratio than we have (we looked lol and like I said #1 US).

Basically, raiding is a not a job, and we don't treat it like one. If you're looking for a guild who slams their faces against a boss for 30 hours a week until they happen to finally kill it, we're not the guild for you. If you want to actually have fun when you raid, and still raid in a competitive atmosphere, then you should check us out. Our raid times are Tues/Thurs/Sun 9:30-12:30 EST (hopefully this works for you).

You can find more info on our website, horsemenguild dot com.
    -OR-
    Hit me up in game if you have any questions, I'm always open to chat.

Chiefwiggum at Shadowmoon

RealID – Chiefwiggum#1506

Thanks for the replies guys, I'll look into your guilds a bit. I'm still looking so other guild reps feel free to contact me.

Still seeking a guild. PST or post in here.

Still looking. TY.

Looks like we have about the same progression but we just downed Elegon this weekend Progressing last boss in MSV & beginning Heart of Fear next raid.

We're looking for a tank with a good DPS off spec. We are 10m alliance and raid Friday & Saturday 8p-12 minight EST (server time). Our guild website is dejaentendu dot guildlaunch dot com if you're interested in taking a peek or applying. Ages in our raid group range from 20 years - 30 somethings. We only raid 2 days a week regardless of progression and provide a generally laid back raid environment. No super serious nerd rage, basically, lol. We are however determined when it does come to progression and follow close behind to our servers top guilds progression. If you're interested contact me (Elekapeka) in game at US-Stormrage or via our website. Hope to hear from you.

We are looking for another tank who is able to dps well when needed. I like that you have been playing a long time, it helps because things aren't as faceroll any more. I don't frequent mmo all that much so please contact in game if possible.

We have been raiding together 6+ years. We were a top 250US guild (BC/Wrath) and are looking to get back into that form. Some of our members have raided in top 50 world guilds. There are no personal attacks in vent but you will get called out and removed if necessary for messing up. We are a really tight group that takes guild life casual, laid back, and raiding serious. We don't want to treat the game like a second job.

Guild: Zero Coordination
    Raid Times: Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday 7-10pm CST
    Type: Mature Semi-Hardcore 25 man raiding guild
    Realid/Battle Tage: Ecnarongi#1567
    Please send all inquires to me in game or Realid or contact an officer: Asculapius, Ninjette, Pretend, Tashalynn, Etend or Guuon.

You sound like you'd be a really good fit for <Void>. We're a semi-hardcore, serious 10M guild. We're looking specifically for a non-plate tank/dps player for heroic progression. This would be a core raiding spot.

I'll keep this short. <Void> on Mug'thol is a former US Top 40 guild. This expansion, we've dropped down to a 10M roster and are raiding less competitively. Still, we're pushing heroic content quickly. We're currently 2/6H MSV after missing multiple days of progression each week due to bad attendance issues from recruits - we're still pugging players for progression and killing bosses at a decent rate. We have a very strong core and are just looking for the perfect player or two to round out our roster.

Raid times are Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday from 7:30 PM CST to 11:30 PM CST, sometimes increasing that to Midnight. We also have Sundays as open for finishing up clears if necessary. Raiders are expected to perform their roles well without instruction and commit time outside of raids to maximize their character's potential (farming valor, conquest, darkmoon decks, crafted gear, rep, potions, etc).

If you're interested, what we'd like from you are the following:
    WoL parses showing your ability to perform your class/spec extremely well.
    We'd like to chat with you in-game about who you are and what you're looking to get from us.

My battletag is: Aboncher#1758. You can also feel free to add Daz#1330 who will also be able to answer most questions.

Notes:
    Heroic Gara under 10% last week.. didn't get a shot at him this week with hof.
    Normal HoF should be cleared by the end of the week.
    Last edited by aboncher; 2012-11-05 at 09:59 AM.

Still looking, make sure if you do post in the thread that you mention your raid composition and current progress.

Just to remind everyone I'm looking for a -dedicated- spot. That means full time. Not interested in swapping with outside raid dps when I can do that just just as well or better.

still looking

Margaritaville (6/16) is currently in need of exceptional DPS as well as an off-tank.

We are a group of hardcore-minded players raiding on a casual schedule. We have two 10-man raid teams: one running TH/M 8-11:30 Pacific and the other T/TH 8:15-11:45 Pacific.

We may only raid twice a week, but when we get in to raid we take a very serious approach and get things done. Our goal for this tier is to clear 16/16 H, never straying too far behind the progression curve, while maintaining our lighter schedule.

If you're interested in serious progression on a lighter schedule, I'd love to chat:

Battle Tag - Loonpok#1835
    Google Talk & Email - nslooney at gmail dot com

Apply at: margaritaville fot wowstead dot com