Page 1 of 3
LastLast
    Deleted

Best AD for easy last hitting cs farming?

I need help, sometimes I'm forced to AD and I'm really bad with cs, who is the best champion for noobs like me?

Thanks.

corki/graves

Deleted
    Sivir is also a beastly farmer. But the former two are alot more viable.

Deleted
    Get a full AD runepage (reds + quints) to make it easier for yourself. Other than that, most AD's have a very close AD start, maybe Graves a bit higher due to his low "standard" AS.

Deleted
    yep I already play with those AD runes tnx

Deleted
    Caitlyn is also a very good last hitter. She starts out with a buttload of AD, and she has a long range.

Deleted
    Caitlyn, Graves, Ezreal(if you can land skillshots) and Kog'maw are the ones coming to my head now.

Also, use AD red runes and AD quints, both flat.

Deleted
    And they all forget about Tristana.... Easily the best cs'er, her e passive is strong as hell.

I'm in this predicament too, actually. When I top, my cs is fine. When I mid, my cs is fine. When I support (main), it obviously doesn't matter.

But for whatever reason, whenever I'm forced to ad my cs goes way down. It probably has something to do with the fact that I need to be cautious of four people in my lane, not just two.

With that being said, I agree with the posters above me saying Caitlyn, if anything she's great for the extra range.

10+ Year Old Account
    Unfortunately, they're all wrong. People list good ad's, but not ones good for last hitting specifically. The only two answers are draven and varus. varus because of his w adding damage. draven because of insane ad and bleed damage.

corki works much the same as varus, but needs a doran's to catch up. By that time you should no longer have trouble last hitting.

10+ Year Old Account
    Caitlyn I'd say because she has longest early lvl range that make her anti-harras for a while, while other champs may have "better" cs, it seems everyone assumed enemy team is idle watching you farming
    The beginning of wisdom is the statement 'I do not know.' The person who cannot make that statement is one who will never learn anything. And I have prided myself on my ability to learn
    Thrall
    http://youtu.be/x3ejO7Nssj8 7:20+ "Alliance remaining super power", clearly blizz favor horde too much, that they made alliance the super power

Ashe. Her passive is essentially made to CS strong. She's not particularly great as an ADC late game. Ashe's CSing is good though.

Graves, Caitlyn and Miss Fortune are pretty good last hitters due to a combination of attack speed, range, scaling and animation timing. Graves and MF are stronger picks over Ashe/Caitlyn. However, getting the ropes down on any 4 of those ADCs is worth it in the long run, imo.

Vayne, Kog, Varus and Draven are the toughest to last hit with in bot. They either have weird animations or sort of short to mid range that can put you out of position slightly. Really have to be mechanically sound to pull it off. Players like Doublelift and Chaox make it look easier than it actually is on a Vayne or Kog, for example.

Again, just my opinion on ADCs here.

Everyone has their own feel to last hitting. You just gotta hope that the AA animation fits with your method of playing so that you can have the most fluent last hitting.

For me it would be Vayne. It's really nice if you manage to combine your silver bolts for this.

Deleted
    I assumed this was a topic about the smoothest AA animation... otherwise I can't say it any better than everyone else before me.

10+ Year Old Account
    Draven is the easiest imo. With his spinning axes he has the highest damage auto attack in the lane. So it is very easy to last hit with him, he's not very good at getting rid of waves if they are being shoved at him, but he is very good at last hitting.

Graves is also good, since you can auto the melee minions twice, then buckshot and clean up whatever is left. I'm not sure what level of buckshot this is, but it works really well, and is easy. He also has a pretty good AA animation, so that makes it a bit easier too.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tesk View Post
    And they all forget about Tristana.... Easily the best cs'er, her e passive is strong as hell.
    Her E's passive isn't great at all to CS, it actually unhelps, that's why I didn't list her.
    Quote Originally Posted by Duilliath View Post
    Unfortunately, they're all wrong. People list good ad's, but not ones good for last hitting specifically. The only two answers are draven and varus. varus because of his w adding damage. draven because of insane ad and bleed damage.

corki works much the same as varus, but needs a doran's to catch up. By that time you should no longer have trouble last hitting.
    As far as I know, last hitting with Kog and Ez is pretty easy and good because of their abilities...

Yea, Trist pushes the lane w/ her passive E. It's tricky to make use of and can lead to lost CS as the normal minions will last hit the casters partially chunked by E's passive.

Really tricky. I tend to view Trist more as an intentional lane pusher with her E ranked up.

Deleted
    Graves problaly the easiest farmer.

10+ Year Old Account
    I would say whoever has the smoothest AA animation or fits best with you. My choices would be MF and Graves. Kog'Maw is easy for me, but that's from playing him a ton and not him being easy.

Trist has a really nice AA animation, at least on her Rocket girl skin, so I find it easy to last hit on her once you get used to E.

Really just stick at it by practicing in a custom or bot game. Eventually it will become easier for any AD.

EDIT: Also, when I play Ezreal with his Pulsefire skin I do better CSing. I've always believed his PFE AA animations are better than his normal ones.

Deleted
    Lot of good advices...btw i failed again with graves...this is gonna be hard...tnx