Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by cyqu View Post
    yea daylin does use that, but so does like half the people playing wow now it seems.
    so it's not just me that noticed elv/tukui being a lot more popular in MoP ^^

then again, i think they deserve the success, nice UI that can be decently customized to fit your needs, I use it too

It is very fine to post a video of killing a boss; but I wonder why every no-name guild is posting with shit like "world first, us 3rd and so on" boss kills when it's on normal... I mean, do you think this proves skill to rush through normal? Everyone can do that, if I were american I'd rush through the whole normal instance with my guild in 3-4 hours and then say: look at us, we're faster >(better) than the rest. (considering that the instance was still locked in other zones) Most of heroic progression guilds are testing tactics or loot optimizing or whatever, and you know why? Because nobody cares about normal, which every half decent raid can clear in less than 10 hours.

So please, for the next time, just dropt the "world XYZ" number, it's ridiculous.

Karashote

You dont happen to know where i can download the BLRaidCooldown addon?

Cant find any working links on google

Uptime on Wild Growth and Swiftmend need work. SM in particular sat unused for quite a while. Liked the music.

first week raiding together and you got 6/6 in HOF? i am so jelly I can't seem to find people who can even run out of platform on elegon during the pillar phase, let alone even gem and enchant their gear properly.