Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    Where ever I want, working remote is awesome.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lolman View Post
    Either you are blind as a bat, or you live in denial.

US owes ALOT of money, not talking about billions, but trillions or more. Possibly that US owes the MOST of the money to the rest of the world than any other.

You do not need proof that they are borrowing 4 billion every day, because its obviously true and does not want the public to know.
    I know exactly what our debt is it's easy to find out what it is and not confidential in any way. I also know who we owe our debt to, and you are extremely misinformed. As to whom we owe it to. nearly 70% of our debt is owed to ourselves via Social Security and other in house places. We owe roughly 8% to China who we owe more to than anyone outside of the US. This $4 billion a day is a figure CLint Eastwood dropped when announcing his support for Mittens and I have not seen a single credible source backing up that number. This is why I would like the OP to supply some since he came on here spouting a bull shit line with no supporting documentation.

10+ Year Old Account
    There are plenty of threads around talking about the debt like this one, and we don't need one with no source other than a quick two-liner. Please give a little more detail if you want to start a discussion.